Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Mary Jane
1 2 Previous Next  
Parent - - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 04-21-2009 15:42
Man I been ready to go to work since i got back from La. in january HELL yes i'm ready i already sold about as much as i can fixing to go on another selling spree with what lil i can part with whats the test and what are you working on. there aint nothing going on around here well there is but it's tig work and i aint a tig hand is it still cold as hell up there i would imagine it stays that way year round at least i wouldnt have to worry about my leg blistering lol might get frost bite and not know it but wont have any blisters
Parent - - By vagabond (***) Date 04-21-2009 20:14
What are you selling???  I might need a plasma cutter or something. . . .
Parent - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 04-22-2009 02:25
i dont have anything like that i've got 2 2462 starit cutting attachments brand new. a new mf8 rose bud and i just got a bed for my truck and have done some refab on it to make it fit i'm gonna sell it too and maybe later down the road if i have to my last beveler and barrel torches but not yet on those 3
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Mary Jane
1 2 Previous Next