Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / CWI or CWEng training and exam wanted
- - By burik71 Date 12-20-2002 17:38
Dear All,

I have IWE as well as EWE diploma and seven years experience regarding manufacturing technologies. Could you please suggest me AWS accredited training center with training for CWI or CWEng exam for January or February.
Another questions should be:
If I have CWI certification then after several year I have to re-qualify this certification?
If I have CWEng (certified welding engineer, I have MSC degree in Mechanical Engineering) than I have to re-qualify myself again after several years?

Many thanks for quick reply

Regards

G. Burik
Hungary

Parent - By jwright650 (*****) Date 12-20-2002 18:16
Check with AWS about the seminar that is given before the exam. I went through the seminar Mon- Fri, and on Sat took the exam. It's kinda expensive but it prepares you for the exam. Registration may end soon for January so don't delay in contacting AWS about the seminar.
Hope this helps,
John Wright
Parent - By TimGary (****) Date 12-20-2002 18:53
Search the AWS web site www.aws.org for certification and traveling seminar information.
The AWS CWE title is for Certified Welding Educators or someone who teaches welding.
Tim
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / CWI or CWEng training and exam wanted