Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / jon20013 Jon Lambert has passed.
- - By Lawrence (*****) Date 03-02-2017 12:22
I learned this today via LinkedIn.

Jon was a friend and patient mentor to me.

What I saw was a man with a different sort of ambition than most. His ambition was to be helpful to anybody he was in contact with. His fulfillment was attained by the successes of the people he touched.

While I miss him already, I rejoice that Jon is now in the presence of the Lord.
Parent - By welderbrent (*****) Date 03-02-2017 13:10 Edited 03-02-2017 13:18
Thanks for the update Lawrence.  I had not been to Linked In yet.

It is truly sad and yet a time of rejoicing.  Jon is no longer suffering and is far better off.

He will be missed in all the welding community and I am sure in many other places as well.  He was that kind of person. 

Soft spoken, kind, all the while speaking with authority from a vast amount of knowledge and experience.

Our prayers go out to the family who is missing a great man right now.   See it as a Graduation to Glory. 

He Is In Control, Have a Great Day,  Brent
Parent - By 46.00 (****) Date 03-02-2017 18:56
I too learned this sad news on LinkedIn this morning. As I said on there, he will be missed by people from all quarters of the world. As I am sure many people will agree, he offered advice, knowledge, experience and wisdom with total freedom to many. I am glad that he is at peace but sad for the many people who will never experience his greatness and modesty.
Parent - By jwright650 (*****) Date 03-02-2017 19:39
Sorry to hear of Jon's passing.
Parent - By pipewelder_1999 (****) Date 03-06-2017 11:37
Sad to hear. He seemed very passionate about sharing his knowledge.
- By 803056 (*****) Date 03-02-2017 16:36
Thanks for the up date Lawrence.

I am very sorry to hear Jon has passed away. He will be missed by all of us in the welding community.

May he rest in peace.

Al
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / jon20013 Jon Lambert has passed.