Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / AWS Learning & Education / CWI training in Pittsburgh, PA
- - By alan domagala (**) Date 01-24-2020 01:09
A friend of mine in Pittsburg, PA  is interested in taking the CWI exam. I told him that just taking the 7 day AWS seminar before the exam will not be sufficient to pass the exam and that he should either ask to borrow the books and study material from somebody who already passed the exam and study on his own (I’m on the other side of the state or I would let him use mine) or I mentioned that there are some testing labs or schools that may offer a more in-depth CWI training course. I know of one AWS accredited welding school here in Philadelphia that offers a longer training course and exam.
So my question is does anyone know of such a school or lab that offers a more comprehensive course for passing the exam in the Pittsburgh, PA area?
Parent - By welderbrent (*****) Date 01-24-2020 01:26
Have him take the AWS online pre-seminar and the live seminar before taking the exams.

Have a Great Day,  Brent
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / AWS Learning & Education / CWI training in Pittsburgh, PA