Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / Welding Fundamentals / Rigging loose in your gang box
- - By dschlotz (***) Date 12-17-2006 01:36
When you go to the gang box to get a come-along or a chainfall you get everything else with it. Not in my box. I store those items in gunny sacks, tied shut at the top. If you have a lot of these items tagged ties could identify the contence
Parent - - By makeithot (***) Date 01-16-2007 02:50
milk crates stake together and let water drian off your tools it also lets you see whats in each one .
Parent - - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 01-21-2007 21:50
thats a good idea makeithot 1 of these days i'll have a bed to stack all that stuff on i jus have a 04 dodge dually with the pick up till on it i look like a porcupine going down the road with all my jacks turned upside down s i dont loose them been trying to find 1 for sale at a reasonable price within a reasonalbe distance best i can find is a flat bed for 3200 installed like i said 1 of these days i'll get my bed
Parent - By tompit9 (***) Date 01-23-2007 04:03
Hey ^gwelding I know of a flat bed here in Justin,TX., (I'm sure know north of Ft.Worth). The guy picked it put out of an shop but in which he talked to the owner before getting it. The owner told him to get what he could. The deal is that the flat bed is not finished and I think the first owner was building in for a big pickup like those F550s or F650s and even the bigger Dodges not for sure. Its big! I think 8'x11' but could be cut to fit your build it to what you want and get it for a good price. Just let me know and I'll talk to him. You can email me if you want.
Up Topic Welding Industry / Welding Fundamentals / Rigging loose in your gang box