Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / wyoming rig work
- - By clint Mitchell Date 01-07-2007 02:25
Hello, I am wanting to run my rig in the gas fields of wyoming.  Can someone give me some contacts?  Wanting lots of hours to make some money.  thanks!
Parent - - By Sourdough (****) Date 01-07-2007 02:40
What are your qualifications? I'm getting too busy to handle it all. How are you set up, what, if any, insurance do you have? Are you wanting hourly and supplied or, hourly and you supply? clayjulia@aol.com  - Give me a shout
Parent - By clint Mitchell Date 01-07-2007 03:17
sent u a email sourdough thanks clint mitchell
Parent - By grayson000 Date 01-07-2007 18:53
Hey Sourdough, I'm new to this website don't no if I'm doing this right but anyway, I'm looking for rig work in wyoming, I'm in the denver area ready to work.Have all epuipment and insurance, give me a holler. Gradyson000@aol.com
Parent - - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 01-08-2007 02:18
Whats the rate either way hourly and supplied or hourly and i supply i can have insurance by the end of the day but i'm not in the wyo. or colo. area i'd be comming in from tx. is the a natwell supply house up there anywhere or would i need to go back to renting bottles for the scammers at airgas
Parent - - By Cowboywelder Date 01-19-2007 18:49
Hey there I thougth I'd join in as well i'm new to this site I moved from Michigan to Wyoming in search of rig work.  I'm quite qualified as a welder, I'm wondering were I can find work here and some contacts who might be able to get ahold of to do this.  I'm looking to work either in the oil, gas, or mines. If you could get ahold of me and let me know it'd be very apprecited.  I'm in Gillette right now and its a big town.

bungardjosh@yahoo.com
810-597-9858
Parent - - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 01-20-2007 01:03
cowboy theres a company forgive me icant remember the name that called me wanting me to go to work for them in pindale wy they are doin a pipeline job theres your first lead they r payin 30 on ur arm 20 on the rig free private room in a man camp free laundry service and 50 a day perdium they want a 12 on 12 butt test and a 12 on 12 branch test good luck
Parent - By Sourdough (****) Date 01-21-2007 21:14
Remember this: the further north, the more money. The more remote, the more money. The colder it is the more money. . . . . . .If you can suck it up and go weld when the conditions are the worst they can be, you will make a lot of money, period.

Gillette wasn't too big when I was there last. There's an outfit, and I cant remember the name, that services mine equipment. When I worked for them I took a very simple 4g test and they paid close to 30 an hour.  5 on 3 0ff and rotating days and nights. Give them a shout.

In the future keep this in mind: I'm working on the purchase of a DR24 rig to drill coal bed wells just out front of the Spotted Horse bar, in between clearmont and Gillette. We will be working with Desert Mining on the lease, and GDH Roustabouts, and of course Sourdough Welding Inc. If this kicks off like I hope, we will be a complete service outfit, and will need good contract or singlehand welders.
Parent - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 01-21-2007 21:20
the company that called me was watts energy 704-398-0655 Glenn Clark is the guy that called me
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / wyoming rig work