Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / Lincoln sa 200 Shorthood for sale
- - By kp Date 01-10-2007 17:58
I have a Lincoln Shorthood for sale.  Code number is 1678.  This little unit needs some TLC.  I bought it from a guy and did a lot of work to it to get it running and welding.  I have replaced or had rebuilt the rheostat, Starter, carb and spark plug wires.  Now she starts and welds. She does have a few oil leaks that can be fixed but I do not want to take on that task so trying to sell and the new owner can do the other work.  Does not have doors and the top hood needs to be replaced and has rust spots and dents.  She is not the prettiest girl on the block but not buying for looks buying for the welding job she does.  Engine is in good working condition no knocks or funny noises.  I reciently bought a 1967 blackface so the shorthood has to go.  I am asking $1500 obo and that comes with used leads 40' of ground and 50' of stinger.  It is on a trailer and that goes with it.  With a little more TLC this unit could look as good as she welds.  I am located in Bowie, TX that is NW of Decatur.  I an also send pictures of the welder upon request.  Send me an email or give me a call 214-263-0807 if you are interested.  Kevin
Parent - By kp Date 01-12-2007 00:10
Feel free to make me an offer.  You never know.
Kevin
Parent - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 01-12-2007 03:21
please send pics of welder and trailer teamroperone@aol.com
Parent - - By Sourdough (****) Date 01-12-2007 23:58
Sooner or later I'll get with you and see what you got. I know, I always say shortface. Don't know why. Thanks Sully
Parent - - By kp Date 01-15-2007 06:05
Due to icy weather here I will get pictures once things clear up. 
Kevin
Parent - By kp Date 03-12-2007 04:59
Welder has been sold
Thanks
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / Lincoln sa 200 Shorthood for sale