Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / How do I attach images and other files to posts
- - By Mwccwi (***) Date 01-22-2007 22:55
How do I attach images and other files to posts?
I'm not finding the attach button mentioned in these instructions - Help
If attachments are enabled in the forum and the specific board you want to post in, first submit your post without the attachment, after that you can click the post's Attach button to go to the upload page. Posting and uploading is separated this way because uploads can fail for various reasons, and you probably don't want to lose your post text when that happens.
Attachment: weldnomenclature.jpg (0B)
Parent - By ross (***) Date 01-23-2007 00:55
Mwc,

I met one of the forum users at headquarters this week (Mr. Kane), and he suggested that we put more instructions for this on the forum. I'll start a sticky topic on it as soon as I can, complete with screen shots. 

Look at the post you already made. Immediately below it, you will see options like "Reply, Edit, Delete, Attach, ToDo, Report." You will only see these options for your own posts, and only if you are logged onto the forum.

Click on "Attach" and you will see how you can attach an image (gif, jpg or png) to the existing post from your own computer. It's easy!

Ross
AWS Marketing
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / How do I attach images and other files to posts