Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Dark in here!
- - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 02-07-2007 05:06 Edited 02-07-2007 05:11
"DARK IN HERE"

A housewife takes a lover during the day, while her husband is at work.
Unknown to her, her 9-year-old son was hiding in the closet. Her husband came home unexpectedly, so she hid her lover in the closet.The boy now has company: Boy: "Dark in here." Man: "Yes it is." Boy: "I have a baseball." Man: "That's nice." Boy: "Want to buy it?" Man: "No, thanks." Boy: "My dad's outside." Man: "OK, how much?" Boy: "$250."

In the next few weeks, it happens again that the boy and the mom's lover are again in the closet together: Boy: "Dark in here." Man: "Yes, it is." Boy: "I have a baseball glove." Man: "How much?" Boy: "$750." Man: "Fine!"

A few days later, the father says to the boy, "Grab your glove. Let's go outside and toss the baseball."
The boy says, "I can't. I sold them." The father asks: "How much did you sell them for?" The son says, "$1,000." The father says, "That's terrible to overcharge your friends like that. That is way more than those two things cost. I'm going to take you to church and make you confess."

They go to church and the father alerts the priest, and makes the little boy sit in the confession booth and closes the door. The boy says, "Dark in here." The priest says, "Don't start that crap again!!!"

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - - By hogan (****) Date 02-07-2007 17:44
president bush is in his morning briefing. one of his advisers informs him that 3 brazilians were killed in Iraq. all the color leaves his face, he sits down hanging his head for a couple minutes, and then asks " just how many are there in a brazilian?"
Parent - - By MBlaha (***) Date 02-10-2007 05:14
LMAO    LAMO    good one.

Liked yours too hank, ut I had that emailed to me a month ago. Still loved it though, being the nice catholic boy I am  LOL.
Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 02-10-2007 05:39
Hey Mike!

None of the students here or any of the laid off brothers want to go to Wisconsin which makes no sense to me but heck, I tried!!! Who knows what the "winds" will blow this year;)

Anywho, what do ya think about my buddy's tee shirt - especially on him??? When I first got it, I was ROTLMAO!!! Yeah! that joke I got via e-mail also from a fellow catholic pal of mine in NYC who's always sending me "gems" for review so, I figured I had to share it with folks here!!!

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - By MBlaha (***) Date 02-10-2007 11:29
I think its great ! ! ! LOL  I can understand them not wanting to come here. I know they can probably get out of school and go right into the trades or a decent job right there. I know the New York Local is going to be screaming for men in a month or so. Some of the guys here from Tennesse and Kentucky are already talking about draggin up here and heading there. Think they are getting $42. and change on the check, and if not mistaken, $10.00 on the pension, $7 on the annuity, and 5 or 6% separation at the end of the job. One would be nuts to come here for a measly $28.45 and 6 and 4 and $1.05 taken out for vacation.

Thanks for trying

Mike
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Dark in here!