Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / Certifications / Taking my CWI in 2 weeks
- - By new tito (***) Date 03-08-2007 23:22
I just got a letter yesterday informing me that my test date is March 25th.  I will be taking the seminar also.  They told me the class is very large and had to split the seminar to be at two different hotels, and that they had to also include an exam on Sunday, instead of the usual Saturday.

I just also recieved my certification manual with the practice tests in it.  I made copies of the test and tested myself before ever opening the book and missed 90 out of 378 questions, which comes out to about a 76%.  You can bet I'll be studying my butt off the next week or so, plus the seminar should help out quite a bit too.

Only thing I'm worried about is the hands on test.  Don't know why!!
Parent - - By jon20013 (*****) Date 03-09-2007 10:13
new tito; I am extremely confident you will pass, no problem.  I'm sure many others who know you would agree.
Parent - - By new tito (***) Date 03-09-2007 13:22
Well thanks for the extra boost of confidence there, Jon!! :)
Parent - By jon20013 (*****) Date 03-09-2007 13:32
No problem my friend, your wise postings in the forum have impressed me.  I encourage all the study you can manage to get in, but know you have the right stuff! ;-)
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / Certifications / Taking my CWI in 2 weeks