Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / New Guy Here
- - By eagles1972fan (*) Date 03-30-2007 00:45
Just want to say I found this site 2 days ago and I cant get off of it! You guys have a good thing going here.
Alittle background on myself I have alittle over 20 years welding (started way back in 85 took my frist class) I tried to get out of it and joined the Navy as a Boiler tec. Well that lasted till I got on my ship and they needed someone to weld a fuel line or we couldnt go for liberty in St. Thomas and as soon as they found out I was back in welding school. Got out Had a few shop jobs and couldnt take being behind the table all day long .So I moved on to setting steel and being an iron worker until they moved me to a millwright job .I worked on a jod for the Army and they liked what I did so they gave me a job. Kind of like what I do no boss and I build what I want and how I want to build it1
I realy want to say I have looked at your site for two days now and you guys put out some good info and I have picked up a few things.A great learning tool.

Thanks   
Parent - - By downhandonly (***) Date 03-30-2007 01:46
welcome! there is a great variety of people on here. have a good one
Parent - - By Sourdough (****) Date 03-30-2007 01:56
My wife couldn't get me out of the office when I first discovered  this site.
Parent - By MDG Custom Weld (***) Date 03-30-2007 13:53
Hay SD, good thing she got you back in the field, can't make any $$ in the office!!
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / New Guy Here