Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / Trailblazer 301g
- - By willitfly Date 05-29-2007 19:36 Edited 05-31-2007 06:31
I have for sale a miller trailblazer 301g "20hp onan" welder, 1999 with about 55 hrs. on it. It comes with
   : spoolmatic 30 amp spool gun.
   : wc controller for spool gun
   : hf 251d high-frequency
   : 14 pin foot petal
   : air cooled tig torch
A contractor that I knew was having a hard time finding someone to do portable alum. and tig welding in my area and I asked him what he need done and how much it payed, well it more than paid for the welder and my time but I just don't use because the job that I have now is indoors, 72deg. and unlimited overtime. I will sell it for $6000 and if you are looking for a set up like this it will save you over $1700 dollars compaired to new.
   I am about 35 miles north of salt lake city ut. You pick up. If interested please send me your
Email address and I will try and send pics.
Parent - By Lefty Lucas Date 06-02-2007 09:48
willitfly:
   would you be interested in selling any of this seperately? I would be interest in the 251D for sure and maybe the spoolgun and controller. Sent pics of eq. and price of 251D if interested and if you would ship. Send pics and price to whopper@wk.net.

Thanks
Lefty Lucas
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / Trailblazer 301g