Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Heading out to mexico today
1 2 Previous Next  
- - By norcalwelder (**) Date 06-23-2007 19:14
Hey guys i'm leaving in about 15 mins for mexico. Me and some friends are going down to vincent gararo (cant spell it) to build a house. I'm coming back on july 4 i think. Should be alot of fun. Alot of driving though. :( Talk to you guys later.
Tim
Parent - - By Tommyjoking (****) Date 06-24-2007 10:09
Be sure to post back your war stories of cheap beer, tequila and women LOL.   Good luck with the heat!
Parent - - By norcalwelder (**) Date 07-03-2007 02:04
Hey guys i just got back. Oh man what trip!! I worked my butt off, but it was quite the experiance. It wasn't really hot, but it was kinda hot and humid together. I got to spend a few hours at the beach which was great. The food was really good. (tacos are SO great) The house we built wasn't really big, but me and my bro and another guy were the only ones who knew what they were doing. (or thought they did lol)
Parent - - By DaveBoyer (*****) Date 07-03-2007 03:09
Imagine that, an American going to Mexico to build a house. I guess if about 12 million more Americans went south of Our border, worked and STAYED THERE it would all be even. Glad You had a good trip.
Parent - By RANDER (***) Date 07-03-2007 03:41 Edited 07-03-2007 03:46
LOL, Careful Dave thats how my political rant started the other day which degraded and resulted in my being banned.  (A different forum of course)    , Norcal thats a good way to spend some down time, Beer, tacos, Building things, hopefully you saw some beautiful women and learned something along the way,  Enjoy the rest o' summer!
Parent - - By CWI555 (*****) Date 07-03-2007 17:32
Been in Mexico for over a year now. I think it's in error to blame the people. Most Mexicans are actually decent folks. The media focuses on the rift raff that sells drugs, steals or otherwise performs nefarious activities, but the average Mexican is not that kind. While on the subject, lets not forget a large percentage of those crossing the borders aren't even Mexican. The media focuses on the Mexicans and our southern border, but what of the Central and South American folks who come up through Mexico to get to the States. 
Last but not least, lets remember the type of jobs they are coming for. Who among you will pick fruit or pull up weeds for 3 dollars an hour? For years and years people have looked the other way because it benefited them economically, now that these same people are starting to take other jobs that pay more, and are in effect forcing the going rate for those jobs down, it's hey wait a minute we can't have that!.
If you want to do something about it, A. Enforce the laws we already have, B. Don't purchase or otherwise engage the services of people or corporations that partake of this cheap labor, and C. Get active politically, don't just sit on the couch complaining, get up and do something about it.

The issue is bigger than just Mexico, it's China, Vietnam, most of South America, and everywhere else that pays pennies on the dollar for labor. Whirlpool just sent 400 jobs to Mexico, and that is just a drop in the bucket. Keep your heads in the sand and one day your going to come up for air and find that you need to go to Mexico for work.
Parent - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 07-03-2007 20:38
Hi CWI555!

You took the words right out of my mouth!!!

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - - By RANDER (***) Date 07-03-2007 22:06
Huge topic of the day!  

I agree with what youve said.  People trying to make a living is not wrong, Doing it illegally is whether one believes crossing borders illegally is a small thing or not doesnt matter.  The media focuses on Mexicans because they are the predominate nationality crossing the southern border.  Jobs americans wont do?  NO its jobs americans wont do for $3 /Hr  A living wage is whats needed just ask the Unions. I assume they feel its wrong for a pipewelder to go to work for $15/hr.  Your rigwelders have a certain level they will work for also, hell we all do.  Does that mean any job left that doesnt pay what I want should be filled by Illegal Immigrants?  PROFIT is what it comes down to, Take away the demand and the supply will fall.  Simple economics like you said.  Alot6 of you guys 30 and older probably started out in a restaureant washing dishes,bussing tables, waiting tables, I did all that even after becoming a manager.  My 18 yr old brother in law has a hard time finding work like that for some reason.  When I was around 8 yrs old I remember a neighborhood kid riding his bike with a lawnmower in tow.  He made some money doing that gig.  Yeah people need those jobs too, but just because you or I dont want to work at Jack in the Box doesnt mean some high school kid isnt relying on that to pay his car insurance.  I agree the problem is not the people of these countries (If Canada was paying 4-10 times what I make per month I would probably think about heading there too) but lies on the backs of corrupt politicians and businesses from small to large.   I dont think many people are BASHING MEXICANS but rather they are angry at a government that fails them in so many ways.  Yes you must Vote,write,call your public officials to get things done and cause change.  We dont celebrate this coming holiday because people sat on there butts and did nothing.   Happy 4th all,
Parent - - By DaveBoyer (*****) Date 07-04-2007 03:21 Edited 07-04-2007 03:30
OFF TOPIC OF THE DAY RANT *read at Your own risk*
When I travel to a forign country I have to swear that I will not take gainfull employment, I only have to do this because I enter legally. I used to spend a lot of time in the Bahamas. There if You were going to work [legally] You had to apply for, be guranted and pay [$2,000 minimum, more for better paying jobs] for an anual work permit with no guarantee of renewal. I know 1 guy who got busted for working without a permit, He was immediatly deported, His boat was still in the harbor, and He was not allowed back in the country. He borrowed His brothers pasport and did sail His boat home. I met this guy several years after this happened, He hadn't cleared in, as He was not supposed to ever come back. Technically, You weren't even allowed to work for free, as that took away an opportunity for a Bahamien
I feel that here in the states We need a legal way for foriners to work for extended periods that doesn't automatically result in their becoming citizens. They want to come and work, fine, but go home when You are done. This [US] is the only country I know of that makes a baby a citizen just because they were born here, regardless of the status of the parents, no rhyme or reason behind that nowdays. "Things would be different if I made the rules, maybee not better, but different"
Parent - - By RonG (****) Date 07-04-2007 14:37
What would you different?
Would tell all the other kids "It's my ball and we will play by my rules or I will take my ball and go home".

You wrote about some one with enough money and time to go sailing around the South sea's and went a foul of the laws.

What has that got to do with some one who is trying better himself and provide for his family?
Parent - - By CWI555 (*****) Date 07-04-2007 16:56
I believe what he's trying to get at is this. The majority of the rest of the world has far stricter laws than the U.S. in regards to immigration and workers.
"Would tell all the other kids "It's my ball and we will play by my rules or I will take my ball and go home". " this statement is totally out of place.
You've listed yourself as a CWI. Do you just make up the rules of the code as you go along or do you follow the rules of the code?
Without rules and laws we have anarchy. As you read this, there are places in the world that have digressed to anarchy, the rule of law in these countries have been supplanted with the rule of survival of the fitness (better armed).
To make the statement "Would tell all the other kids It's my ball and we will play by my rules or I will take my ball and go home. " is just plain wrong.
The law is the law, and the more people that ignore that law the worse our society will be. As evidenced time and again in history, apathy is the cornerstone
for the downfall of any given society.

I don't have a problem with someone trying to provide for their family, that not only is right it should be encouraged. I do have a problem with doing it illegally.
I also have a problem with an inept congress. That goes for both parties. For that matter, it goes for all of them. We the people do still have the means to
change this, but We the people had better get our heads out of our collective arses before it's to late.
Parent - - By RonG (****) Date 07-04-2007 18:41
Yes I list myself as a CWI and more. I earned that listing. I have nothing to hide least of all who I am and what I do. You remain anonymous yet you write like you our proud of something?

I merely ask a question concerning what he would do different and I believe you are the one out of place.

It is our ball and we do make the rules.

Unfortunately the rules sometimes are not always truly applicable to a problem or create problems. The more rules and laws you make the better the chance of dividing factions digressing in to total anarchy.

We select, train and endow people with authority to guard our boarders against criminal trespass and them prosecute them for there actions. They broke a rule? A rule that says you can not do what you were trained and instructed to do? Maybe we need rules that say
"We can not create more rules until we have figured out how to apply the rules you have"

I suppose you think we should ask some one like Paris H what kind of rules she would make. She has more balls (Golden not anatomical) then most any of us and she doesn't have the right balls she can darn sure afford to buy them.

Are you running for a public office to try to make you feelings known? Oh I forgot you are anonymous.
Parent - - By CWI555 (*****) Date 07-04-2007 21:52
I do not put any traceable information down for security reasons. It's called identity theft, a quick search on the net has given your address and with as little as 19 dollars I could have your phone number, SSN, background and a whole bunch of other information. As a word of advice, if your going to advertise yourself, don't put your full name down especially with your birthday and any town even remotely near your actual location. A suburb such as Liberty will ring with Houston. There was a time when I posted my name and other information. I've had to deal with identity theft, and it's not very much fun at all. Something to hide or be anonymous? not by a long shot. It's a necessary evil in this day and time. 

Your statement was as follows;

"What would you different?
Would tell all the other kids "It's my ball and we will play by my rules or I will take my ball and go home".

You wrote about some one with enough money and time to go sailing around the South sea's and went a foul of the laws.

What has that got to do with some one who is trying better himself and provide for his family? "

You said far more than "I merely ask a question concerning what he would do different"

As for Paris Hilton, not really sure where that one came from? Equating Paris Hilton with anything intelligent is an oxymoron at best.

If the person in question violates the law, it doesn't matter if they wear a badge or not, or if they are or are not a citizen of the U.S. They should be prosecuted equally if that law is broken on American soil. Should anyone wearing a badge be allowed to break the law just because they are wearing a badge? What good would any law be, if those enforcing it did not have to adhere to them?

As for public office, nope, I sure wouldn't be here advertising it If that was the case.

It's funny how some people can give others a rash of S*** but don't really care for the taste of it when its returned.
Parent - - By Stephan (***) Date 07-12-2007 12:45
Gerald,

I - as a German - will 100% avoid any kind of comments on the topic for not getting "in between the wheels" (by the way I have read it with a great interest), but there is a statement from you which has made me truly ruminating:

"
I do not put any traceable information down for security reasons. It's called identity theft, a quick search on the net has given your address and with as little as 19 dollars I could have your phone number, SSN, background and a whole bunch of other information. As a word of advice, if your going to advertise yourself, don't put your full name down especially with your birthday and any town even remotely near your actual location. A suburb such as Liberty will ring with Houston. There was a time when I posted my name and other information. I've had to deal with identity theft, and it's not very much fun at all. Something to hide or be anonymous? not by a long shot. It's a necessary evil in this day and time. 

"
Thanks for that!

Best,
Stephan
Parent - - By CWI555 (*****) Date 07-13-2007 03:45
I Did actually mean that to be helpful. In my case, social security # birth, state, phone number, current address, and the fact that I was was out of town at the time was derived from simply posting my full name, and having my birth date on a profile. The end result was credit cards were ordered, a bank account opened, even my electric bill was changed to a different name. I got home to find my lights had been cut off, my credit in the crapper, and several notices from collection agencys in the mail. It took me two years to get that remediated. Whole and short of it is, it's a mistake to put your full name, age and current legal address in one spot for someone to find. It's all thats needed for a crook.
Parent - By Stephan (***) Date 07-13-2007 06:33
Gerald,

I actually have understood it as being helpful.

Have never thought about that in depth, before!

Once again thank you..!

Best,
Stephan
Parent - By Sourdough (****) Date 07-04-2007 21:52
Pick me up a switch blade, I ruined mine trying to stick it in the wall at 50 feet......
Parent - - By DaveBoyer (*****) Date 07-05-2007 01:37
Ron G. : My point is that if YOU were to take a job in another country would You SNEAK IN AND WORK ILLEGALLY? probably not. If there were work permits required they would be paid for by YOUR EMPLOYER or YOU WOULD BE REEMBURSED FOR THEM. I have no problem with forigners working in the US legally, but our laws do unfortunatly make this dificult. I don't even mind too much when somebody works illegally, as long as they go back to their home country to have kids, go on social benifits, etc. I DO think We should be enforcing our present imigration laws, and changing the parts of them that don't work. AND THAT WOULD BE DIFFERENT. If You think I am in favor of limiting the population growth of the US, You guessed correctly, I don't really care if You agree or not.
As to the guy who went sailing, yes it does take time, but it takes little money, I know because I did it for 12 years. The guy I refered to was interested in making a few bucks, pretty much the same motives driving illegal workers in the US.
Parent - By RonG (****) Date 07-06-2007 16:49
I never really disagreed with you in principle. I never up held illegally employment. My problem is with the bureaucracy that is far less than even handed. There different rules for different people. It's extremely lengthily and difficult for people that do it legally not to mention expensive. And there in lies a large part of the problem. The Golden rule applies there also.

Who ever that other person jumped in (maybe he thought you needed help) wants to keep piling more rules on top of rules maybe not realizing the one with the Gold makes the rules. I say we need to attempt to enforce the ones we have before we change them. Its not the plan that has failed but the other way around.

The illegal aliens are not at fault (not considering criminals) they are just opportunity seekers and who among us is not that, legal or other wise?
Parent - - By fbrieden (***) Date 07-05-2007 01:45
The ONLY thing I can be sure of is that I know more about welding, and weld inspection, than George Bush!

Support our troops.....not the conflict!
Parent - - By Sourdough (****) Date 07-05-2007 07:04
would you please also bring me back a bag of valium? I just ran out from 1996......
Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 07-05-2007 07:51
"Yippie!!! We're all going to DIE!!!"

One of the few things we all can agree and be certain of ;)

The only question that seems to fester in the back of my mind is:
"I wonder how we're all going to react when the "Little Green Guys" - "Really Illegal Aliens" according many interpretations that torment this planet, come to visit our world??? Something to ponder huh - folks??? WCWJAGA???

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - By Sourdough (****) Date 07-05-2007 17:32
Hank, you're a funny s.o.b.
Parent - - By CWI555 (*****) Date 07-06-2007 04:29
Well, by descriptions they are more like little grey guys. If there is such a thing, I hope the governments of the world keep it on the QT, ignorance can be bliss. If they did show themselves I kinda doubt ET would be signing up for unemployment, the draft, or medicare. Knowing the government though, I think they would bust them for back taxes, impound their flying saucer, throw them in jail for violation environmental laws, practicing medicine without a license (rectal probing), and any other numerous bureaucratic rectacranium mentality tricks.
Parent - - By swnorris (****) Date 07-06-2007 16:16
On July 8, 1947, witnesses claim a spaceship with five aliens aboard crashed on a sheep and cattle ranch outside Roswell, an incident they say has been covered up by the military. On March 31, 1948, nine months after that day, Al Gore was born.
Parent - By CWI555 (*****) Date 07-07-2007 01:29
I wished he was a product of ET rather than claiming to be a native son of TN.
Parent - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 07-07-2007 00:59
They're originally Green before they become poisoned by the earth's atmosphere which changes their color to Grey. ;)
Btw, yesterday in Roswell, NM they celebrated UFO day!!! I believe 60 years ago was when the infamous "Roswell" incident occurred although, they celebrated with a parade at night because it was too hot during the daylight hours ;)

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - - By Joseph P. Kane (****) Date 07-06-2007 18:23
Henry
If you don't believe that there are "REALLY ILLEGAL ALIENS" around already,  YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVEN'T BEEN TO nEW yORK cITY!?!?!?!?
Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 07-07-2007 00:54 Edited 07-07-2007 01:12
Born and Raised there Joe in the lower east side of Manhattan @ 169 Mulberry Street between Grand & Broome, in the "Little Italy" section that's quickly being comsumed by "Chinatown" ...
You're talking about "Illegal Immigrants"... I'm talking about "Illegal Aliens" from another planet ;)

Joe, It's the Governments of both the United States - YES!!! OUR OWN COUNTRY, Mexico and any of the other countries literally bought off by the giant multi-nationals who want nothing more than to push so- called "Globalization" to succeed so wages are lowered here, China get's away with MURDER, and We Middle Class Americans become extinct!!! Talk about genocide to an entire class of citizens!!!

The worst part of it all is that many of us let these crimes go by the wayside when we gave away our country to NAFTA and the rest of the so-called "Free Trade" advocates!!!
This is what's really going on and until we the people - get our country back, we'll all continue to suffer from the effects of so - called "Globalization"!!!

Like CWI555 mentioned earlier, if we keep our heads in the ground - hiding from reality, the only thing left of us will be our collective heads in the ground because, the rest of our bodies would be processed by other countries that will continue to take advantage of our own trade policy loopholes , and lack of enforcement which will essentially give these countries an invitation to take away our souvreignty as a nation.

So basically what I'm trying to say is this, Re-elect NOBODY!!! GET RID of both the DEMS and Republicans and maybe, just maybe we as a nation, "We The People" may just get our country back from these thieves with licenses we granted them with to do what they have done to this great nation of ours!!!

BTW Joe, part of New York City is on the island that's called Long Island so, what does that make you?
Correct me if I'm wrong but, unless your blood line is of direct lineage to this continent, then all of us are aliens, and according to the indigenous peoples of this continent - we're all here illegally as far as their laws were concerned until we as conquerers did not honor their rights or their laws!!!

But wait, we were immigrants migrating to this continent to escape persecution from religion and other rights we strived for... Only to persecute the original AMERICANS because we considered them savages!!!
Denial is NOT a river in EYGPT!!! I happen to have some of that indigenous (Taino) blood running through my veins although nowadays it's been diluted with european (Spain) and probably some african blood via my ancestors although unlike some folks I know, I'm not ashamed of it!!! What alot of these folks do'nt realize is that for centuries, many of these so-called "Illegal Aliens" have been migrating back and forth from Central America and Mexico into what is now known as the US and visa versa!!! This type of freedom of movement was going on in North, Central and South America during the same time the self proclaimed native americans of european decent were still living in caves!!!

We critique other nations for commiting autrocities and genocide... Yet we as a nation in the 1800's were one of the first civilized nations besides the British and the Spanish or French to commit Genocide!!!
The Germans raised the practice to a science with extreme efficiency!!!
But we called the Aztec peoples of Montezuma and the Mayans savages!!! Barbaric is'nt it???

The government talks about how our society has been lacking recently in our proficiency of the mathematics and the sciences which is true to some degree. However, I believe it is our lack of proficiency in History and Geography that makes an alarmingly increasing segment of our society more and more ignorant than ever!!! End of Rant!!!

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - By CWI555 (*****) Date 07-07-2007 01:31
Amen brother
Parent - - By Joseph P. Kane (****) Date 07-08-2007 19:35
Henry

I sent that that reply as a joke about the "Extra Terrestrials" that are already populating parts of the City.  I put "Really Illegal" aliens in quotes because I was referring to illegals from other planets, as you were joking about in your post.  Instead you took off on a "Rant"!!!!

When you started your half-baked and oversimplified lecture on genocide, You got my hackles up.  The Germans were students of Uncle Joe Stalin, who was then and remains now, in first place in the modern practice of genocide (by some accounts, 25 Million).  By total numbers, the Germans are still only in third palce (by some accounts, 6 to 10 Million).  In a place called East Pakistan, now called Bangladesh, in the early 1970's, "Peaceful People" hold on to second place title for the genocide of Muslims (By really good accounts, 15 Million), just because they were Muslims.  And if some accounts are to be believed, let the modern apologists not forget that (by some accounts, 64 Million people) were exterminated during the "Cultural Revolution", which would put them in first place forever.

I don't appreciate New York City residents feeling that Long Island is just an extension of NYC.  I am in favor of ceeding NYC (all five Borroughs) from the Union and making it a separate country.  Nobody from the rest of the USA could go there, and nobody from there could come here.  They would have to import their food and fuel from overseas, or they could cook and eat each other.  Alternately, I believe a good localized nuclear holocaust would be a better substitute.  I would call it "A well deserved planetary cleansing".

I was just in NYC this morning for Dim-Sum at the Golden Unicorn down on East Broadway.  As I drove down Bowery I said to my brother "Is it my imagination?!?! Doesn't Chinatown seem to be expanding?!?!?!

I can rant on too!, but I cannot stay civil once I get started.

Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 07-09-2007 07:15 Edited 07-09-2007 08:49
Oooooohhhhh like I'm really shaking with your veiled threats Joe!!!! ;) ;) ;)

I've got one question for ya Joe... Who Died and made you God????

Genocide is Genocide!!! It does'nt really matter how many more or less were killed... It does matter when a government or governments that are attempting to force an ideology on a culture that will not accept it, is in denial that they committed such an autrocity, is in the process of committing albeit another form of genocide on it's own citizens they're responsible to protect and listen to, or continues to let one occur like the one in Darfur as we speak!!! Do'nt get me wrong there Joe, all of the examples you've pointed out are definitely guilty of committing Genocide and I wo'nt dispute the numbers... I will however continue to set the record straight as far as our own history as a nation is concerned... We are by no means innocent when it comes to committing Genocide... That is my point - Period!!!

Yet you as an individual, want to endorse this type of autrocity on the City of New York??? Am I correct in what you just stated in your previous post??? If this is indeed your true desire, your comments are trully insulting to every family, every individual, every business from New York City or from it's close proximity that has already suffered enough from the terrorist attacks of 1993 and 9-11-01!!! 
This forces me to question your humanity, even your sanity by those remarks!!!
Maybe you inadvertantley inserted your own foot in your mouth with what you were trying to convey but, it seems rather unlikely since your words are written in a manner that conveys a sense of conviction in expressing your opinion!!!

Before your immature response to my rant which was'nt directly towards you or any of your sensitivities...  Well maybe I should rephrase that to your recently exposed insensitivities, now that you've revealed your true feelings regarding your neighbors... I had the utmost respect for you... However, your expression of ignorance and distortion of the points I was attempting to portray have unfortunately and rather dramatically dwindled my opinion of you as a person - Capish???

You now remind me of a single period trying to get the world's attention from a thousand page book!!! Whether you like it or not, You're still considered a New Yorker by most folks living outside of the area... The last time I checked, Long Island is still part of New York State... The boroughs of Brooklyn and Queens respectively are geographically speaking - part of the physical area that when combined with Nassau and Suffolk counties make up the entire physical land mass of Long Island, and when one looks at any map of the NewYork Metroploitan area, there's no denying it!!!

Most of your own hard earnings come from the work associated with the multitude of projects in one form or another associated within the confines of New York City, am I correct??? How Ironic - is'nt it if it is indeed true??? But just to show my compassion for your ignorance and self-destructive attitude, I will continue to PRAY FOR YOU!!! Dios te Bendigas - Hijo del Spirito Santo !!! In other words:
God Bless You - Son of the Holy Ghost!!!

Sincerely,
Henry
Parent - By Joseph P. Kane (****) Date 07-11-2007 00:48
Henry

There were no "threats" there veiled or otherwise.

Signed; ...period .....in a "thousand word book".

Parent - By prasad (*) Date 07-10-2007 12:49
Hi Joe ,

Just to set the record straight . West Pakistan ( Now only Pakistan ) was governing east pakistan and they did not want them to secede although they were culturally totally different. West pakistan were punjabis , pathans , sindhis ( Muslims ) and east pakistan were Bengalis ( Muslim ) . It was a muslim vs muslim fight although I am not sure how many died. As it was getting to messy and millions  of refugees were pouring into India (which they still do although in a lesser number ) the Indian govt got in and there was a war and Bangladesh got its freedom.Even today Indian and Bengali muslims who chose to migrate to  pakistan are derogatively called Mohajirs .
Parent - By makeithot (***) Date 08-23-2007 04:02
You most likely know more about being president then G.Bush.
Parent - - By RANDER (***) Date 07-09-2007 03:53
Norcal WHAT did you start?!?    :)
Parent - - By jon20013 (*****) Date 07-10-2007 12:58
Norcal didn't "start" anything, he was simply saying "Hi" and "Bye" to us of the Forum before he left (and returned).  I'm not sure how this thread got so twisted with political and ethnic garbage, but it needs to stop.  I also spent a couple years lliving and working in Mexico and it was one of my favorite experiences and met some of the nicest people on the planet down there....
Parent - - By RANDER (***) Date 07-10-2007 13:03
I was just kidding Jon. 
Parent - - By jon20013 (*****) Date 07-10-2007 16:10
I know Rander and I wasn't growling at you.  It's just that there has been some ugliness in here that needs to stop.
Parent - - By billvanderhoof (****) Date 07-11-2007 04:57
ditto
Bill
Parent - - By swnorris (****) Date 07-11-2007 13:17
We all just need to get along.  I've always got along with everybody, except my ex.  I'd always thought she was the Anti-Christ until one afternoon she fell asleep on the sofa and I decided to check her head, only to find that 665 was burned into her scalp. 
Parent - - By jon20013 (*****) Date 07-11-2007 13:57
Scott, are you sure we weren't married to the same beast????  Oh, no... it couldn't have been, my ex had the next higher number on her scalp....  lol!!! ;-)
Parent - - By swnorris (****) Date 07-11-2007 14:07
Mine once tried to kill a fly on my forehead....with a hatchet.
Parent - - By jon20013 (*****) Date 07-11-2007 15:08
Hmmmm, sounds real familiar!!!  Did you happen to notice if she had a reflection when walking past mirrors????
Parent - - By RANDER (***) Date 07-11-2007 18:13
Now Jon, I thought we were stopping all this ugliness.  Im sure that poor ol Gal had nothing but love for you. ;)
Parent - By jon20013 (*****) Date 07-11-2007 18:37
Sorry, I apologize for that Rander.  I guess I better not make any further comment about her... lol! ;-)
Parent - - By fbrieden (***) Date 07-11-2007 20:21
The AntiChrist has a twin sister.... she lives here!
Parent - - By jon20013 (*****) Date 07-11-2007 20:30
OMG!!!!!!  They're cloning themselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Parent - - By fbrieden (***) Date 07-12-2007 01:17
Point made gentlemen.... let's stop!
Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 07-12-2007 02:12
;) :) ;)

Respectfully,
Henry
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Heading out to mexico today
1 2 Previous Next