Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / Technical Discussions / Precision TIG 225 Lincoln or Syncrowave 200 Miller????
- - By num4 Date 06-29-2007 06:17
Which one is better to choose from?
I looked up both companies comparison doc. but they both look good.
Somehow precision225 is missing a digital balance control, pulse parameter adjustments,volt meter, and it's automaticly chosen? It's using a red light to tell you the pulse frequecy?

I'm so lost! They are similar on pricing and miller comes with the cart and stick cable! But not lincoln!
I gotta pay $200  extra to get the cart!

Please please please help me guys!!!!!
I need to make up my mind!
Thanks
Parent - - By weldorguy (*) Date 07-06-2007 22:28
pay the extra $200 for the cart or just but the welder and make one :S. Its a Lincoln! bottom line I had a buddy who went cheap over that 200 bucks and the board in the (miller) Misser went and the cheapest was $1000 cash and 3 weeks with his machine down... paid the $1000 and sold the miller bought a Lincoln and its been 3 years no probs ;). when you need a machine right away its worth the solid piece of mind. I don't know if miller has fixed this problem but I know its dear for parts. I like Lincoln partially cause every miller i have ever used needed to be tuned up and tightened before I used it. OH i forgot to mention the sales rep chick in Toronto Ontario Canada is SUPER HOT!!!! lol
Parent - By num4 Date 07-07-2007 22:16
thanks man....i finaly bought lincoln....it seemed to be the better choice, but didnt get the cart,,,well...now that i recieved the package and realized how heavy it is,,,,i wish i did buy the it with cart...
well..havent fired it up yet,,,but plannig to have a lil' fun this weekend,,tiggin'..:D
take care
Up Topic Welding Industry / Technical Discussions / Precision TIG 225 Lincoln or Syncrowave 200 Miller????