Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / Certifications / D1.1 Code Test for CWI
- - By Breese Date 07-08-2007 02:25
Does anyone know of more practice questions that are available? I have been using the only set made available to me and would like to find more questions to work with before taking the test. Thanks.
Parent - - By welderwv (*) Date 07-08-2007 13:45
I have a packet of 77 sample questions and 46 practice questions for D1.1.  It may be the same one you have.  I would be happy to send you a copy if you want.  It helped me hone my skills in finding the answers in the code.
Parent - By brande (***) Date 07-10-2007 02:16
If posssible, send me your questions.

I have a few CWI candidates that could use the practice!

Many Thanks

Brande
Parent - By 803056 (*****) Date 07-09-2007 21:18
A good way to study the code is to read each paragraph or section and write your own question dealing with the one or two most important aspects of the section you just read. Make sure you include five possible answers, with only one truely correct answer. If you are not sure you understand the requirement, read the commentary.

The chances are that if you will pick out the most important information and a similar question will be on the test. The exercise will also make you more fmiliar with where the information is located in the applicable code. Knowing where to find the information is more important than memorizing th information. 

Best regards - Al
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / Certifications / D1.1 Code Test for CWI