Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / Certifications / Liability Insurance Coverage
- - By allenlocklear178 Date 07-12-2007 20:35
If there is anybody in this forum who has started a welding business, who has an ASME or National Board Stamp, I need help. I have been in business for almost two years now and have recently as of Tuesday was approved by an Audit team to rec, the R Stamp. My problem all along is getting the proper amounts and type of Liability Insurance . No body once anything to due with Welding period, not to mention boiler repair. If anybody can recommend a speciality Lines insurance company please let me know. I would Hate to line about what we do, but that seems like about the only way to get the 2 million per occurance  liability insurance that I need. Can anybody help?......
Parent - By hogan (****) Date 07-12-2007 21:15
try searching the forum. i believe this has brought up a few times
Parent - By charlie1 Date 08-01-2007 19:50
Try Hartford Insurance (Hartford Steam Boiler Insurance Co.).
Parent - By allenlocklear178 Date 08-01-2007 20:22
Hartford is just and Authorized Insurance Agent who Is certified in Inspections and they also insure Customers Boilers. Thanks for you imput.
Parent - By BamaDave (**) Date 08-13-2007 05:55
Call your local Nationwide Insurance carrier and speak with the agent.  He will be able to place you in contact with the folks that handle your area.
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / Certifications / Liability Insurance Coverage