Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / New Movie out!
- - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 07-13-2007 05:25 Edited 07-13-2007 05:36
Check this out folks!!! ;)

On the bottom is their sponsor ;) ;) ;) Just Kidding!!!

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - - By Tommyjoking (****) Date 07-14-2007 08:04
Pretty good find Henry....I got a laugh out of it even the the truth of it all makes me sick to my stomach.

Best Regards
Tommy
Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 07-14-2007 23:43
I'm glad you enjoyed it even though the seriousness (new word??? ;)) of it is intense to say the least!!!

Since you liked this one, I'm going to indulge you with a few more in the name of humor since it is after all very theraputic in these chaotic times to laugh as much as one can inspite of the sadness that pretty much is inescapeable... The brief moments of humor that I can provide someone else is very gratifying and IMHO, something that all of us need to welcome more into our own personal lives ;)

I hope that everyone enjoys these as much as I do and I apologize in advance to anyone that becomes offended :)

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - By DaveBoyer (*****) Date 07-15-2007 06:51
Yes it is pretty sad that He was the best man who wanted the job, TWICE. Yes I really do think He was the better choice, ceartainly not by much, and I know He isn't the sharpest tool in the box. As little confidence as I have in George W, I have even less in Al & John. I really hope someone decent comes up on one of the parties, but I am not too entheusiastic so far. Maybee this is Your oportunity Henry, You probably couldn't do any worse, might even be a whole lot better. Condoleezza rice looks better in these pictures than on TV. I guess I too need to apologize in advance to anybody who becomes offended.
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / New Movie out!