Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Education & Training / Looking for inspection training material
- - By jrussell Date 03-19-2001 20:55
I'm currently preparing to teach the weld inspection portion of our program here at the college and am trying to gather material. I've found an excellent resource; "Fundamentals of Welding Inspection"(1980,AWS) which included a slide presentation. Unfortunately our resource center "misplaced" them. The AWS no longer publishes this material. Anybody got them?! I have permission to duplicate them. Any other instructor materials or resources (even for sale) would also be helpful. Thanks.
Parent - By weldingstill Date 11-25-2001 04:49
yes i beleave i might still have the old slides but i need to check to see are you sure you want these old slides. I will know more monday perhaps i can get back at you latter this week and let you know for sure. :O)
Parent - By Craftb Date 03-15-2002 14:34
Not the slides that you are looking for but take a look at the "AWS WeldAcademy" welding inspection technology courses. They may be an option for you. The "WeldAcademy" link is on the AWS home page. They offer discount packages for colleges.
Parent - By ross (***) Date 03-15-2002 15:33
No slides but varied powerpoint presentations and other materials for educators in the AWS Educator's Library, http://www.aws.org/cgi-bin/educate

Also submit your good materials to share electronically

Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Education & Training / Looking for inspection training material