Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / LETS RIDE!!!!!!!
- - By drifter57 (**) Date 08-03-2007 17:48
Sturgis bound as of Sat morn. Be interested the following week to see who all made it. BIKES, BABES, BOOZE, does life get any better????
Parent - By new tito (***) Date 08-03-2007 18:44
Not a rider myself, yet, but I'd love to go there one time just to check it out.  Went to my 1st biker rally a few months ago (ROT rally in Austin, TX).  That was quite an experience.  And yes, there were no shortages of bikes, babes, or booze. 
Parent - - By chall (***) Date 08-04-2007 02:01
Have fun man, but always be careful.   I'm not much of a "big scene" rider, but part of me wants to go to Sturgis one day.

Have a good time.

Charles
Parent - - By DaveBoyer (*****) Date 08-04-2007 04:20
Be Carefull is right, one of My friends had His bike stolen there a few years ago. Have fun!
Parent - By Tommyjoking (****) Date 08-04-2007 08:26
ENJOY!!! Drifter!!!!

I already know you probably won't see him....But if you see a nice candy apple red hand built chopper with a very large SS chromed to the max with cut fins on the heads and a balding grey headed Boozefighter (AR) chapter.....say Hi to my friend Jimmy Wildmon ....he goes every year on whatever hardtail he has built lately.  Good guy I have always been jealous I could not go myself.

Be carefull and keep the shiny side up

Tommy
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / LETS RIDE!!!!!!!