Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Dear season is coming soon!!!! And do i have a sore shoulder
- - By norcalwelder (**) Date 08-28-2007 15:41
Hey guys i just got back last night from sighting in my .270. Man those m77's really kick! (pain in upper body left side):) lol I cant wait to get out there this year!! Anyone else getting ready for deer season?
Parent - - By TozziWelding (**) Date 08-28-2007 17:33
Just be glad you have a rifle season, up here in MA it is shotgun, black powder, and bow only. My poor 30.06 is collecting dust in the safe.
Parent - By norcalwelder (**) Date 08-28-2007 18:45
dang thats no fun...
Parent - - By makeithot (***) Date 08-29-2007 03:50
Tozziwelding. Hook up with some of that black powder then . Can't count the hours of fun I've had playing with the stuff!!! Not to mention the stealth required to actually bring home some good sized game.
Parent - - By TozziWelding (**) Date 08-29-2007 15:52
I hunt all seasons, black powder and archery are the safest. Every a$$hole that owns a gun thinks there a hunter come shotgun season.
Parent - By makeithot (***) Date 08-30-2007 02:17
Buckshot flying everywhere.
Parent - By CWI555 (*****) Date 08-30-2007 03:05
Wished I could be getting ready. Been in Mexico the last 14 months.
Parent - By aevald (*****) Date 08-31-2007 00:41
Hello norcalwelder, got to this post of yours a bit late, nonetheless, I know exactly what you're saying regarding the M77 and it's ability to let you know that it's there. A good friend of mine has one of the M77's chambered for a 338 Winchester Magnum, believe me, that one doesn't let you do a lot of sighting in, you make it a point to get it right in short order or you start packing your shoulder with old pillows. Got a chuckle out of your post and good luck when it comes time to go out and actually go after something(by the way I know that you probably already know this but you won't even feel that kick when you draw down on that game shot). Best regards, aevald
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Dear season is coming soon!!!! And do i have a sore shoulder