Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / Technical Discussions / Welding magazine
- - By G.S.Crisi (****) Date 08-29-2007 22:02
Do anyone of you, Gentlemen, know the site of a magazine called "Welding and Metal Fabrication" ?
Thanks for the information.
Giovanni S. Crisi
Sao Paulo - Brazil
Parent - By ross (***) Date 08-29-2007 22:46
Penton's "Welding" magazine was previously known as "Welding Design and Fabrication." Their site is www.weldingmag.com.

Ross
AWS Marketing
Parent - By darren (***) Date 08-30-2007 09:19
i think we get it at work. ill check next time i see it. it gets tossed around the lunch room.
darren
Parent - By Kulkarni (*) Date 08-31-2007 04:34
It is no longer published, as far as I know. It was published in UK and was towards the end the "official journal" of TWI. Now, "Welding and Cutting " serves as the technical journal for TWI (UK), DVS (german welding society) and Institut de Soudure (france).
Parent - - By darren (***) Date 08-31-2007 19:32
we get at least two dozen  industrial mags at work i thought because of the words used i saw that mag in particular. but from the last post i ll assume im wrong. is there a particular topic or article you are interested in maybe we could help find it, i absolutely doubt that i could give you any technical advice that you dont already know but i could maybe resource it.
it would be an honour to be able to help you as you have offered me great advice many a time.
darren
Parent - - By G.S.Crisi (****) Date 09-03-2007 22:55
First of all, thankyou, Gentlemen, for the help given.
Second. Darren, I thankyou for your kind words. As a matter of fact, I wasn't looking for any particular subject. I just wanted to recommend our Mackenzie U. Library to suscribe the magazine. As it no longer exists, there's nothing to suscribe.
Giovanni S. Crisi 
Parent - By yorkiepap (***) Date 09-04-2007 01:36
Hey Giovanni,
You can get Penton's Welding Magazine free. I have had a free subscription for a over a year and just renewed it for free. It is quite informative and has a nice selection of articles each month. You would find it handy to have and the subject matter is quite varied. You can go to: www.weldingmag.com to subscribe for free. They also have a larger industrial magazine for companies. Hope that helps......Denny
Up Topic Welding Industry / Technical Discussions / Welding magazine