Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / Certifications / My turn to say thanks
- - By wickball Date 09-10-2007 23:31
Well, guys, I got my CWI card in the mail today! I found this forum to be invaluable in supplying the groundwork for me to follow to achieve this.
Everybody out there preparing for the CWI test, just read everything here and follow the advice and you can't lose. Thanks to Bill West at the Lincoln Electric Welding School for his CWI-Prep Course and Ken Coryell for the AWS Seminar, they took the 4 months of home study that I did beforehand and put it all together. Toughest test I've ever taken in my life; AWS just doesn't hand these things out and rightfully so.
Thank you all, again, it feels good,

wick
Parent - By johnnyh (***) Date 09-11-2007 16:13
Congratulations, wick.  Scan the forum for some do's and dont's that others have given to new CWIs.  I agree that these guys are a great commodity. 
Parent - - By 803056 (*****) Date 09-11-2007 20:21
Good work!

Al
Parent - By Kix (****) Date 09-12-2007 13:13
Congratulations!!  I know what cha mean about the hardest test you ever took thing.  My brain was nothing but scrambled eggs after i took that test.
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / Certifications / My turn to say thanks