Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / HOT DANG!!!!
- - By Tommyjoking (****) Date 09-15-2007 07:59
I am quote "not suppose to say anything to anyone about this"   

My boss pulled me aside this week to let me know I got an "extra" raise......we just got bought out and the typical yearly evaluation and customary 5% or so raise would not cut it anymore.   They will go by your training record with the company as well as performance/production reviews individually.....LOL I go a 10% raise this year BOOOYAAAA!!!!!!!!!  OF COURSE I wont tell anyone about this to keep from starting crap....but I can tell yall!!!   BOOOYAAAAA     I am making as much now as I was doing piece work on boats....this is kick butt cause its a lot easier work.   That paid for all my benifits plus!   What I have noticed is the ones I know bust ass have confided in me they got some compensation as well but no one else has....my work enviorment just got a lot better.
Parent - By jon20013 (*****) Date 09-15-2007 10:46
Very cool, Tommy!!!  Reading some of your past posts, it seems you are deserving and have earned your money for the company! ;-)
Parent - By gndchuck (**) Date 09-15-2007 23:18
congrats
Parent - - By CWI555 (*****) Date 09-15-2007 23:21
Congrats, that sort of thing always makes you feel good.
Parent - By DaveBoyer (*****) Date 09-16-2007 03:26
Congrats, It sure is good to know that the company appreciates good work and is willing to show it.
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / HOT DANG!!!!