Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Pipe beveler
- - By 1mancrew (**) Date 10-14-2007 21:08
   I recently bought a CRC Crose 3-8 inch pipe beveling machine form a buddy of mine but I need a little help with the set-up.
It had some 1/2 inch bolts used to set the proper spacing. I don't know if this was the factory original set-up or some one elses modifacation. I was not able to locate any useful info on the net so if someone is familiar with this unit, I would appreciate some input. I don't know for sure how to set the right amount of stand off for the pipe I'm  working on or what is the right way to square it up.
Thank for the help
Parent - - By webbcity (***) Date 10-15-2007 03:09
1mancrew , e-mail me and i'll forward their web page , you should be able to get every thing from them . good luck . willie
Parent - - By 1mancrew (**) Date 10-18-2007 04:26
Willie,

I was unable to find your e-mail adress. Your profile lists it as hidden but, if you would be so kind as to forward that info to my e-mail adress, I would be grateful. glen_weidman@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Glenn
Parent - - By webbcity (***) Date 01-23-2008 10:16
glen , did you ever get the web page ? i'm trying to catch-up don't know if you ever got it . let me know . good luck . willie
Parent - - By 1mancrew (**) Date 01-26-2008 01:22
Yes, I got the web page and found a phone number. I called them and asked for info on my particular model but they never did send anything. I'll try to call them back sometime this week.

Thanks again.

GH Weidman
Parent - By webbcity (***) Date 01-26-2008 17:24
1mancrew , keep in touch , let me know how you do . good luck . willie
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Pipe beveler