Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / Welding Rig for sale in Kansas City
- - By A.Leig Date 10-22-2007 12:59
Hello fellow Welders, after much debate I have to sell my welding rig, truck and all. 
      I have a 94 Ford F350 with 146,434 miles.  The truck is a 7.3liter diesel, extended cab, pw, cc, 2 wd dually, with a customized work bed that works really well for me.  The bed easily carries 2 oxy and 2 acy. bottles which r easy to load and secure.  The bed has four large boxes for storing tools, rod, lead, hose and a large open space on the rear with a vise and room to work.  The cab body is ok, the rear window and exterior mirrors r pitted due to sparks.  
     The welder is a Classic 300D, the popular engine driven welder throughout North America for pipeline, construction and maintenance welding. It features proven, simple and rugged construction, I love the machine, it truly does make welding enjoyable.  The welder is approximately 10 years old in good shape, only missing the side panels as I keep them off for quick and easy access.  The welder has 2683 hours, Model: SA300-TMD27.  I will include about 300 feet of lead with the machine.
     The truck and welder are located in Kansas City I am asking $10,000. Send me an email at aleig@yahoo.com and I'll send some pictures.
Parent - By shorthood2006 (****) Date 10-22-2007 22:47
i will be a player and already sent you an email to your personal account.
Parent - By gsmith21 (*) Date 01-26-2008 15:52
i was wondering if you still had your truck for sale and if so would you send some pictures to geritsmith@hotmail.com
Parent - - By 52lincoln (***) Date 01-26-2008 18:13
you better be carefull messing with shorthood2006.he stole my money.ordered parts and payed for them and he never sent them to me.
Parent - By gsmith21 (*) Date 01-26-2008 18:56
well i was tryin to ask A,Leig out the rig for sale.. ya i read about the shorthood dude
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / Welding Rig for sale in Kansas City