Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Education & Training / new welding education site
- - By hirewelders Date 10-24-2007 18:56
I wanted to introduce you to a new welding site that provides welding educators with a means to promote their school free of charge. The site is called HireWelders.com and offers visitors a means to find out about welding jobs available as well as an interactive map of welding schools.  Once you find yours in the list to the right, click on the link and it will center the map on your school.  I am opening it up for submissions of content, so if you'd like program information, photos, even videos to be posted with your school, send me an e-mail at support@hirewelders.com with the information you'd like to include. 

Also, if you have suggestions of how to improve the site, please let me know.

Shane
HireWelders.com
Parent - By John Stewart (*) Date 01-11-2009 20:20
If you are going into welding INSTRUCTION also consider teaching to fit and fabricate weldments,It is much more satisfying and ultimately the road to higher pay and better opportunities for promotion. I suggest you check out THE WELDER/FITTER'S TRAINING GUIDE Http://members.aol.com/stewartmtl/
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Education & Training / new welding education site