Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Sections / Section 110: North Florida / Tallahassee welding jobs??
- - By jawtig (*) Date 11-17-2007 14:17 Edited 11-17-2007 14:27
I'm currently enrolled at Tulsa Welding school in Jacksonville, Fl. I will be graduating at the end of Febuary 2008. Moving back to Tallahassee. I'm looking to see if anyone has any input on welding jobs in or near by Tallahassee. I'm not looking to chase shut downs nor work 7 - 12's.
I have been an auto mechanic for over 6 years now. I also have a desire to do custom fabrication work.
Any feed back about jobs available or companys to seek out would be of great help.
Thanks
Parent - - By cepennington (*) Date 01-02-2008 00:37
I don't know how far you plan to drive, but Wild Adventures in Valdosta, GA is looking for Welders with some mechanical experience, just call up there and ask to speak with Marty or Rudy with OneSource. Also. Thomasville, GA is full of industry for welders. There are quite a few boiler shops in Thomasville. Hurst, and Cleaver Brooks to name a couple. I don't personally know of very much in Tally itself. A lot of government and very little industry.
Parent - - By jawtig (*) Date 01-04-2008 15:21
Thanks for the info. If you know of any other companys in GA. to check out I'm all ears. I've learned over the past month I will starve as a welder in Tallahassee.
Parent - By GonzoWeld (*) Date 01-04-2008 17:33
Check out BE&K They have work going on in florida and georgia! Look at there website they have detailed info. on jobs avaliable!! Hope this helps!!
Up Topic Sections / Section 110: North Florida / Tallahassee welding jobs??