Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / Welding Fundamentals / good resource on stainless steel and welding fume
- - By aryan Date 11-19-2007 19:42
http://www.nickelinstitute.org/index.cfm/ci_id/229/la_id/1.htm

Can view the full report
Parent - - By johnnyh (***) Date 11-19-2007 21:19
This post seems fishy!  Dont do it!
Parent - By mgrisham (*) Date 11-20-2007 04:53
You think so? What seems fishy about it? Do you have any idea what Inconel is?
Parent - - By ctacker (****) Date 11-20-2007 05:48
Looks good to me!
Parent - - By johnnyh (***) Date 11-20-2007 14:51
OK maybe it was a good link.  I was just wary of it being his first post and a link attached.  MY BAD!  And yeah I know what Inconel is.....I will leave it at that.
Parent - By RANDER (***) Date 11-20-2007 15:55
It is odd for a first time poster to leave a link with no real discussion prompting it.
Parent - - By aryan Date 11-20-2007 20:27
Guys, relax, it's my first posting, I was just trying it out.  The link is to a Nickel Development Institute, nothing fishy about it.
Parent - By aevald (*****) Date 11-20-2007 21:17
Hello aryan, you probably don't have the history of some of the posters and responders to the site here, there have certainly been some hackers who have caused havoc for members of the forum. That is likely why you have seen some of the earlier responses to your post. Don't take it personal and welcome to the forum! I have not been a part of many of the other sites on the net so I can't really compare them, I have been around for this one for a while and I can tell you that it can be an awesome asset to anyone with questions or contributions to make. Best regards, Allan
Up Topic Welding Industry / Welding Fundamentals / good resource on stainless steel and welding fume