Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Education & Training / Need Help with Atlanta,GA area...
- By mpino816 Date 01-12-2008 01:56
My name is Mike Pino and I just recently moved to the Atlanta, GA area from Kansas City, MO. I was just recently released from prison in Missouri for a NON-VIOLENT, NON-Drug Related case. However, while in prison I took the apprenticeship program for Welding they offered (A 6 month, 500+ Hour Program) and I excelled in this field. If anyone has any leads or information on an opportunity for me to start work in this field, I would so greatly appreciate it! I'm just trying to get back on my feet and take care of my family! I am certified with the Dept. of Labor, and am excellent in all positions of GMAW and SMAW on various types/thicknesses of metals. Also, if anybody has any info on possibly furthering my training and financial assistance for that, I'd be very appreciative. Thank You! My E-mail address is mpino816@yahoo.com. Please E-mail me...
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Education & Training / Need Help with Atlanta,GA area...