Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / Welding Fundamentals / ****BUYER BEWARE****
- - By 52lincoln (***) Date 01-26-2008 00:05
I will just start off by apologizing for bringing the mood down on here.I just figured i would let people know what kinda guy DARREN FISHER AKA SHORTHOOD2006 IS.I ordered some parts from him and he took my money and never sent the parts.On that note buyer BEWARE.I don't make a habit of smashing people but,there seem to be alot of honest people on this forum .Don't want to see anybody get burned if i can prevent it.
                                                                                                                                                  THANKS
                                                                                                                                                               VERN
Parent - By Atlantic4x4 (**) Date 02-02-2008 00:15
Well, I have come to the conclusion that Darin isn't going to send me my parts voluntarily. He's got about $600 of parts due to me and is now avoiding all correspondence. He is only about 220 miles from me so it appears that I will have to make some free time and make a trip. Thieves have no place in my life. Anyone else have parts outstanding that they are interested in recovering?

Zach
Parent - - By 52lincoln (***) Date 08-02-2008 19:34
I RECENTLY POSTED A TOPIC ABOUT DARREN AKA(SHORTHOOD2006) BEING A BAD GUY.IT WAS ABOUT  A DEAL ME AND HIM HAD GOING.HE HAS SENSE THEN MADE IT RIGHT WITH ME.

VERN AKA(52LINCOLN)
Parent - By shorthood2006 (****) Date 08-03-2008 21:38
thanks vern, darin
Up Topic Welding Industry / Welding Fundamentals / ****BUYER BEWARE****