Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / On the road again?
- - By tnt307 Date 02-12-2008 19:27
i use an rv for part work part vacation, any other gypsies out there? would appreciate any exchange from others on subjects like short term contracts, job/camp sites and any insider info. actively retired cwi. bridges and mining equipment for six months, fl the rest of the time, one finances the other.
big "g"

Parent - - By RBeldyk (**) Date 02-12-2008 21:29
George good to see you around. It has been awhile since I last saw up in OH. I have moved on and am Chattanooga a year ago.

Hope all is well.
Rich

http://www.linkedin.com/in/rbeldyk
Parent - - By tnt307 Date 02-13-2008 17:11
hi rich. i guess you figured it was me from the rv. presently in fort myers sitting out a tornado and thunderstorms. back on the road again the end of march. strange, i've been viewing your papers/comments on liquid metal cracking, had an occasion to discuss this problem recently on a drawbridge job i finished before heading south. doug's got a a six months bridge job lined up for me when i get back, it's local though.
gt
Parent - By RBeldyk (**) Date 02-13-2008 18:26
email me at welding_engr_rich@charter.net

Whatch ouit for those tornados , got a photograph of one last Wednesday morning.
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / On the road again?