Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / 110 volt high frequency arc stabilizer
- - By Slip Ring Date 02-23-2008 02:57
I am looking for a 110 volt high frequency arc stabilizer. I would prefer a Miller, but would consider other brands. I can be contacted by E-Mail at grasso97@hotmail.com
Parent - - By pypLynr (***) Date 02-27-2008 03:14
hey , where are you located? My buddy has  a brand new one for sale. He used it for about an hour on a job. I am in central TX area.
Parent - By Slip Ring Date 03-02-2008 05:28 Edited 03-02-2008 05:32
Thanks for your response relative to the high frequency arc stabilizer. I would prefer the older style Miller, Lincoln, or Dayton, since I do not have the remote current control option on the early series Legend engine drive I am linking this with. If I can not find one of the early style units, at that time I will opt for the newer style with the remote current control option, and the argon gas solenoid. Although if I had the opportunity to purchase a current model with these given features at a bargain price, I probably would commit to that purchase.

I am located in Duluth, Minnesota. If you would convey the information on the model and purchase price of the unit you have made reference to, I would greatly appreciate it.

Respectfully

Slip Ring
Parent - - By weldersales (**) Date 02-27-2008 14:53
You can buy the older Lincoln units for 150 and up. Miller runs 250 for the older series to 475 for the HF250 or 251 series. weldersales
Parent - By Slip Ring Date 03-02-2008 05:02
Thanks for responding to my request for the high frequency arc stabilizer. I would like to find the older style HF 15-1 Miller, but I would not pass on the opportunity for the early style Lincoln or Dayton. If by chance you have one of these units, I would greatly appreciate the opportunity of purchase. Thanks again for your time and efforts relative to this request.

Respectfully

Slip Ring
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / 110 volt high frequency arc stabilizer