Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / Inspection & Qualification / Used CWI Study Materials For Sale
- By csdenny (*) Date 02-25-2008 16:23
I have some AWS CWI study materials that I'm putting up for sale. Most of the study materials are what I received when I attended the AWS Seminar. Everything is older and has been revised at least once, however a vast majority of the information is still valid and would be excellent for studying prior to going to the AWS CWI seminar or taking CWI test. Everything is in good condition and I've noted it if there is anything different than as received by the AWS, such as high-lighting, etc.

After the descriptions, I've listed the current cost if purchased from the AWS, the cost in (parenthesis) is what I'll take for each, about 1/3 of the current AWS price, plus whatever the shipping costs.

1986  WIT - 12 soft bound modules in an AWS blue binder. There is highlighting in 5 of the 12 modules. $204  ($70)

1986  WIT Workbook - WIT modules Q&A, Welding Fundamentals Exam, Practical Exam. Normally this is a soft bound book, but when I took the seminar there was a problem and the workbook was distributed loose leaf in a binder. $54  ($20)

1997 Visual Inspection Workshop Reference Manual  $57  ($20)

A2.4 - 86, Standard Symbols for Welding, Brazing & NDE  $111  ($40) Wrote my name inside.

A3.0 - 89, Standard Welding Terms and Definitions  $99   ($30)

B1.10 - 86, Guide for the NDI of Welds  $78  ($30)  Wrote my name inside.

B1.11 - 88, Guide for the Visual Inspection of Welds  $78  ($30)  Wrote my name inside.

2nd Ed, Welding Inspection Handbook  $57  ($20)  Wrote my name on top outside edge.

2004 AWS D1.1  $392  ($130)

I would like to sell as one lot to avoid shipping to multiple locations, if someone buys everything, I'll sell it all for $390 and that includes the shipping. In addition, I'll include 13 practice tests (about 665 Q&A). If you are interested, I will email a list of the practice test descriptions & the number of questions in each test.

I am located in Houston, Texas and if you have any questions or want to purchase, call me at 281-814-7529.
Up Topic Welding Industry / Inspection & Qualification / Used CWI Study Materials For Sale