Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / miller bobcat polarity switch, or non running machine
- - By donutty (*) Date 03-23-2008 23:17 Edited 03-25-2008 06:24
need a polarity switch for a 96 miller bobcat 225. i believe any 225  polarity will work. if anyone has a complete non running machine i might be interested in buying it for parts. needless to say miller wants a small fortune for the part( i do understand quality comes with a price but i had to cry a little!!!!!!!) ,so i'm hoping to round one up somewhere out there!!!!! thanks for your time. donutty

sorry to anyone who saw this in the for sale topic i'm a moron but i put it in the  right one now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Parent - - By weldersales (**) Date 03-24-2008 14:04
If your machine is a '96, the serial number begins with KF and the switch is 183 148 at list 88.00. That Bobcat is actually a 225 G Plus and has the late model plastic bezel on front panel. By your statement about crying a little, I believe you may have priced the earlier knife switch. We should have this one in used stock. If you will send serial number or picture we can identify it most likely. weldersales
Parent - By weldersales (**) Date 03-24-2008 14:55
Pardon me, my mistake. I meant KG for '96. Those models had the newer style 4 position coarse range switch with number above. The older models had range switch with 7 positions and knife blade 3 position switch for polarity on right side of front panel. weldersales
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / miller bobcat polarity switch, or non running machine