Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Welding Process Engineer
- - By trcengineering Date 03-26-2008 21:34
Hello,

I am looking for a Welding Process Engineer for a manufacturing company located in Canton, GA. Canton is about 25 minutes NW of Atlanta.

Looking form someone with a Practical working knowledge in the following welding principles GMAW, GTAW, SAW, and Resistance Projection in relationship to stainless steel welding.
*Knowledge of the following welding codes ASME, DOT, PED, TPED, and Transport-Canada.
*Develop personnel, procedures and work methods to improved manual, semi-automatic, and automatic welding processes. Robotic welding is a plus.
*Responsible for improving weld quality and maintaining weld quality procedures such as WPS, WPQ, PQR and standard work instructions.
*Interface with appropriate departments as a team member to ensure that all aspects of new product introduction and changes to existing products properly transferred to the production departments.
*Makes recommendations for capital equipment improvements in reference to welding equipment, power supplies and tooling fixtures.

Feel free to call me if you know of someone. I am offering $500 if you refer me a candidate that gets the job.

Best Regards,

Travis Almy
TRC Engineering
678.232.9439 (Cell)
travis.almy@trcstaffing.com
Parent - By hogan (****) Date 03-26-2008 21:37
this site might be a better location for your post

http://www.roadtechs.com/
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Welding Process Engineer