Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Education & Training / sa200 floods
- - By southerngray (**) Date 05-27-2008 08:28
Howdy friends  I have a sa200 completly rebuilt but when I shut it down gas runs through the carb. to the outside, it has to crank a few seconds where it floods to start back up I have taken several apart but never had this problem before any help as always is appreciated  Jimmy
Parent - - By texasrtp (*) Date 06-04-2008 11:55
Hi southergray, I'm no mechanic but when I bought my 200 it didn't even run. You can go to weldmartonline.com and they will send you a free cd on SA 200s. It has their products on there and also a bunch of technical info that you can use. Their sevice manager is a real standup guy, always returns your call. I had alot of problems and he talked an walked me though them. But you can solve your problem by installing a inline fuel shutoff valve between the carb an fuel tank just like a dirtbike. Hope this helps.
Parent - By Root Pass (***) Date 06-04-2008 16:15 Edited 06-04-2008 16:43
I installed a  stainless steel "T" handle out the front panel of my machine to shut the fuel off.Some times it would flood sometimes not. This works good for me.The first pic is my machine and the last two are pics of the machine I stole the idea from.
The pictures are too big to load I'll to post a link to them.

http://southernairboat.com/photopost/data/500/bed_011.jpg
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Education & Training / sa200 floods