Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / Miller Trailblazer® 302 Diesel(Deutz) Big Blue® built like
- - By MessyMema Date 05-28-2008 01:59
[deleted]
Parent - - By jrw159 (*****) Date 05-28-2008 02:23
No thank you.
Parent - - By MessyMema Date 05-28-2008 03:02
Uhmm, please excuse my ignorance, I really don't think I am doing this right.  I just wanted to post the Genset for sale for All to see.  Did I direct it to you, personally, if so, I am really so sorry  or I really don't understand your reply...is that to me?  for me?  no thank you what?  Did I screw it up?  Sorry for any inconvenience or bother I have caused you and the rest of the Gang.  Maybe you could tell me how to do it properly?  I just want to put it in the Classifiends so the whole world can see it.  I am posting it for a friend who just found out he is dying of cancer, so told him I would help him get rid of stuff...  Your time and consideration is dearly needed and appreciated.  Thanks Marcia, dba GOTHIC, a not for profit charity
Parent - By jrw159 (*****) Date 05-28-2008 03:21
You did everything correctly.

I replied.

Others will as well.

Reply's will differ from one to the next. :-)

Thank you,
Good day.
Parent - - By J Hall (***) Date 05-28-2008 03:22
You did ok, marcia.  But there may be a joke or two along the way, don't take it personal.
Parent - - By MessyMema Date 05-28-2008 09:00
Thank You Sir, I sincerely appreciate YOU and your valueable time.  Felt much better after I got your message.  I have a GREAT and purportedly Twisted sense of humor.  Sooooooo, lets all have a big belly laugh at my expense, if that is all its costs to make someone stop and enjoy a good laugh, I would do all day/everyday  Blessed Be, mqm
Parent - By sbcmweb (****) Date 05-28-2008 11:54 Edited 05-28-2008 11:56
Hi, Messy Mema. Just wanted to mention that you might want to put the actual sale price of the machine on the post & where it's located. Pics are great too. I'm sure if it's reasonably priced & nice it will sell no sweat. As far as the other matter involving other people's responses to your post.....Well.......There's always a cloud out there looking to find a place to rain. Some people like rain, others can live without seeing very much of it, if you know what I mean. Like J Hall said, just let it roll off. No biggie. Good luck on your sale! S.W.
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / Miller Trailblazer® 302 Diesel(Deutz) Big Blue® built like