Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / Miller S 54D Digital Wire Feeder for Sale.
- - By sbcmweb (****) Date 05-29-2008 21:59
I am building another Miller S 54D & will have it ready in about two weeks. It's completely reconditioned & like new. I'll include a control cord with it & unconditionally guarantee perfect operation & pretty cosmetic appearance for all those folks out there (me included) who like nice, pretty machines. Here's a few pics of the last one I did.  Call or email us for details. We can refurbish your Miller feeder to brand new condition too. Thanks!
$550 FIRM.

Steve 517 202 0314 sbcmwebber@comcast.net
Attachment: DSC03354.JPG (141k)
Attachment: DSC03343.JPG (144k)
Attachment: DSC03352.JPG (137k)
Parent - - By Jeffrey Grady (***) Date 06-09-2008 04:23
Steve,
Man I really like your work and your prices! I Emailed this post to a welding instructor at Blak Hawk College in Moline, IL. They are in need of some good refurbished wire feeders. I really hope they contact You. It's my hope you will get some business through them.
Respectfully, Jeffrey Grady
Parent - - By Jeffrey Grady (***) Date 06-09-2008 04:25
Steve,
Do you have any wire feeders that have the twist locks for the rollers for quick change outs?
Parent - By sbcmweb (****) Date 06-09-2008 12:28
Yes. I have some Series 60 machines that do. Miller went to this feature in the early-mid '90's best I can recall. It's available on the 24 pitch carriers now. For a time, they made them on the 12 pitch ones too. (The carriers are geared wheels that hold the wire drive rolls) Actually you can purchase these & upgrade any 2 or 4 roll 3 screw 50 or 60 Series system with them. The bad news, unless you can score them out of a robotic motor drive, you'll pay about $37 a piece & still need the drive pinion on the 4 roll system. I have put them on different units, I just look for them on the 115 volt robotic drive heads & pick the whole 'assy up cheap when I can.

If your guys contact me & buy, I'll kick you back a prop for it. I try to take care of people that help me out. Thanks for the props on the feeders. Steve.

" For my extreme pain & irritableness, my doctor perscribed Vicodin. Taken daily, Vicodin reduces the pain and mental stress caused by industrial accidents & depression." (A pharmaceutical commercial we will NEVER see) :-)
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / Miller S 54D Digital Wire Feeder for Sale.