Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / Lincoln Idealarc Tig 300/300
- - By KSellon (****) Date 06-04-2008 16:58
comes with everything but water cooler. sn:AC349569 code#7449C  $600

I am cleaning out the warehouse.
Parent - - By Root Pass (***) Date 06-04-2008 17:56
K, I sent you a PM
Parent - - By KSellon (****) Date 06-04-2008 20:43
I replied--
Parent - - By sbcmweb (****) Date 06-07-2008 00:10
You sell this thing yet? Just wondered. Nice machine. :-) S.W.

"A hot chick with dirty hands has always turned me on" (Dick Overton to Hock Jones, regarding his apprentice millwright, The Corridor.)
Parent - - By jrw159 (*****) Date 06-07-2008 01:26
"A hot chick with dirty hands has always turned me on" (Dick Overton to Hock Jones, regarding his apprentice millwright, The Corridor.)

This fits Ksellon, IMHO. I have never met her face to face, but I can say this, If she is married, I only hope that her old man understands how LUCKY he is.

I picture her as a hot chick with dirty hands and a smudge of grease on her cheek who walks up on a small group of roughneck welders huddled over a broke down machine, and spits out the answer to the problem like it was her grandma's bisquit recipe.

And the jaws drop to the floor as she walks away.

IMHO Ksellon is HOTT!! :-)

jrw159
Parent - - By sbcmweb (****) Date 06-07-2008 02:12
OOOOOOHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't really add anything to that one. I bet she is though! And, while all those guys are busy picking up their jaws off the floor, you know she's grinning ear to ear as she walks away. SUCKAS!!!!! 'Nuff said. :-):-) S.W.

"The curves on her just made his heart thump in his chest. As he slid his hand along her smooth rises and falls, he was in heaven. The man truly loved his work." (A young Emery's thoughts while checking the surface finish of a forging die, Cruel Summer.)
Parent - - By jrw159 (*****) Date 06-07-2008 02:42
Yes, I forgot to mention her sly smile as she walks off, cause she knows it. CONFIDENCE!!
Parent - By sbcmweb (****) Date 06-07-2008 02:45
You know it, brother. Gee, I think I'm addicted to this.

"It's like this, because of that hoorah, N.W.A's wanted for homicide.." (Gangsta, Gangsta, N.W.A., Straight 'Outta Compton LP.)
Parent - By shorthood2006 (****) Date 10-02-2008 21:10
i have seen kay....she is built like a burlap sack full of bobcats. Damn nice!
Parent - - By KSellon (****) Date 06-07-2008 20:19 Edited 06-07-2008 20:39
If you don't want your bubble busted you need to look away-- I am nothing other than ordinary. If you look back at "off the topic' around Valentines Day,  http://www.aws.org/cgi-bin/mwf/topic_show.pl?tid=14776 i explained my situation. Thank you for the compliments, I will be walking tall all weekend--- If you can't be a help mate in all aspects to your spouse then you can't call yourself a mate.

I hate to be the one to deliver the information to a welder that the reason he has no cut to his torch, is because the  center hole of his tip is clogged..
Attachment: Kaye.bmp (910k)
Parent - By sbcmweb (****) Date 06-07-2008 20:42
WOW! I just can't say anything else!!!! I really can't. Fine work speaks for itself & man, let me say....Some fine work! Kaye, you're anything but ordinary! :-) You truly are a benefit to this forum, as well as all the customers you serve with your excellent business. Not to mention that you look real nice sitting on that super bike!

Always a pleasure to talk to such an excellent person! BTW, My wife's standing over my shoulder!! I got thumped on the head! :-) I get what you mean about the "help mate" thing. I gave up a really good paying job to be home with her & my boy. I have NO regrets!. Keep those SA's running! S.W.

"I always have coffee when I'm watching radar" (Dark Helmet to Colonel Sanders, Spaceballs)
Parent - By sbcmweb (****) Date 06-07-2008 20:59
BTW, I read your prior post & never, in any way thought you came across as "flirting" over the phone when I talked to you. You were most professional & helpful. (You told someone while you were talking to me not to "touch that dog"...Guess he benefited from that info too!) :-) I wouldn't have cared if you were a woman or not when I called. You answered my questions & were most knowledgeable about what information I needed.

I do, agree with you that when a woman is working alongside a man in "his" line of work that it can create friction. I dated a girl for some time & we worked doing pretty much the same job together. It was difficult, to say the least. Not that I'm chauvinistic, I just know what you're talking about. I'm blessed to have a fine wife. One who knows nothing about the line of work I'm in, but is supportive & respectful of it. Yeah, I kid about a woman being a greasemonkey & how sweet that is, but I understand your point of view on it & know that a woman in a "man's" field has to work twice as hard to get the same respect a man would. Well, I tell you what...YOU got mine. give that kid of yours lots of hugs this weekend & keep "walking tall" S.W.

""I was so in love with her...I just couldn't tell her what I was really doing. it would have killed her." ( Dan Wilkes to Tim McClellan, referring to his ex girlfriend, Vannesa Kramer. True Identies, Not Far From Nowhere, Book One.)
Parent - - By jrw159 (*****) Date 06-07-2008 21:01
OUTSTANDING!! :-)
Parent - - By sbcmweb (****) Date 06-07-2008 23:27
Yeah....You just can't put something like that into words. Kinda like fine art. :-) S.W.

"What have you done with the real Squidward?" (Mr. Crabs to Carl the restaurant manager,Selling Out, SpongeBob Squarepants.)
Parent - - By samh (**) Date 06-09-2008 03:21
You still have machine?
Parent - - By KSellon (****) Date 06-11-2008 18:15
ITS GOING TO FLORIDA---THANKS ROOT PASS
Parent - By Root Pass (***) Date 06-11-2008 23:58
Thank you K
Parent - - By Cactusthewelder (*****) Date 01-07-2009 16:51
NICE BIKE !!!!!
Parent - - By KSellon (****) Date 01-07-2009 19:06
Thanks-- she's the one thing in my garage that will never change
Parent - - By Cactusthewelder (*****) Date 01-07-2009 20:11
WISH YOU TWO WERE A LITTLE CLOSER. WE COULD DO A LITTLE RIDING. i WILL HAVE MY BOSS HOSS AT THE DALLAS CHOPPER SHOW ON SUNDAY
Parent - By KSellon (****) Date 01-08-2009 14:54
If I get to a point where I see daylight at the end of the tunnel-- I'll give you a call and head that way...
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / Lincoln Idealarc Tig 300/300