Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / New to forums
- - By Macc53 (*) Date 06-05-2008 05:52 Edited 06-05-2008 05:54
Hello been reading the forus here for a while. Well been welding for about 5 years now anything from production crap, Aluminum jet boats and now Irrigation pumps tie ins. Love what I do every day is something new and out in the field(most the time).

Here is a couple pictures of what i do most the time.

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

Tell me what you think. I have more pictures somewhere just cant find them.

Would love to work on larger pipeline jobs but not a lot of that kinda stuff up here in Eastern Washington St.

Macc53
Parent - By jon20013 (*****) Date 06-05-2008 06:34
Cool stuff Gary, Welcome to the Forum!
Parent - - By aevald (*****) Date 06-05-2008 06:55
Hello Macc53, welcome and hope you enjoy the forum. By chance are you anywhere near Clarkston? Your comment about jet boats and being in eastern Washington leads me to believe you possibly worked for Duckworth? Anyway, I'm a fellow Washingtonian and displaced from southeastern Washington. I reside on the other side of the state now. Look forward to your continued involvement on the forum, take care. Best regards, Allan
Parent - By Macc53 (*) Date 06-05-2008 13:01
Live in Walla Walla right now. I worked for Custom Weld jet boats in Leweston ID.

Macc53
Parent - By sbcmweb (****) Date 06-05-2008 14:30
Nice! Welcome. Lots of cool people here. :-) S.W.

"Sir, it is the private's duty to inform the Senior Drill Instructor that Private Pyle has a full magazine and has locked and loaded, sir!" (Private Joker to Sgt. Hartman, Full Metal Jacket)
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / New to forums