Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Lookey Here! More Scam News!
- - By sbcmweb (****) Date 06-10-2008 04:00 Edited 06-10-2008 04:08
FYI fellow members. Seems Mark Cole, our resident mystery scammer, is no stranger to the scamming world. Here's what The scam baiter.com says:

Maybe the name "Cole" as taken on legendary status among the scammer community much like it has here and it's being used as a sort of inside joke for anything to do with laptop scams.

Yeah, A total bust. Check out this site. Hilarious. www.thescambaiter.com :-) S.W.

""Let's play doctor" (Chas Stanning, billionaire eccentric, to the pretty brunette he's about to carve up, NSA)
Parent - - By Jeffrey Grady (***) Date 06-11-2008 04:54
Steve,
You're a riot! LOL!! I love those little quips you put at the end of your posts.
Jeffrey
Parent - By sbcmweb (****) Date 06-11-2008 11:40
Thanks Jeffrey! I'll be sure to keep them coming. Here's another site. http://users.aristotle.net/%7Esternodox/pages/mainscam.html

I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants. Hopefully the link goes thru, got it from www.419eater.com. it's another scam baiter website. Just wanted to keep everyone in the know. S.W.

"Gitrrrrrr Done!" (Larry the Cable Guy)
Parent - - By jrw159 (*****) Date 06-11-2008 12:31 Edited 06-11-2008 12:35
Hey Partner,
  He is a scammer!!!! I sent him a reply requesting his home town information, NO ANSWER. I then replied that I would need his AWS member # to finalize the pending loan from me, and again, NO ANSWER. Suprise, suprise. LOL

I think this chump is on to me just like I am on to him.

jrw159
Parent - - By sbcmweb (****) Date 06-11-2008 12:41
Yeah. No doubt. Check out the link above. It's off a scam baiter website. You'll die laughing. This guy must have a lot of time on his hands, to screw with scammers like that. BRRRRHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! S.W.

"I had to hock my cheese straightener" (Robert P Kelly, Antiscammer)
Parent - - By jrw159 (*****) Date 06-11-2008 12:56
Yeah, I looked at both links. Great stuff. :-)

jrw159
Parent - By sbcmweb (****) Date 06-11-2008 14:10
Dude, I about busted a gut on the lottery scam one. It's too much. Boy, I wanna give it a try. Just don't have that kind of time. Take the time to read them thru. They're long, but you wouldn't believe how stupid these scammers really are. Provides hours of mindless entertainment as well! :-)

"After careful consideration, I have decided not to endorse your park." (Allen Grant to professor Hammond, Jurassic Park.)
Parent - By CHGuilford (****) Date 06-11-2008 13:22
You went further than I did.  I thought of responding by saying "Check's in the mail - What?! You didn't get it?!"
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Lookey Here! More Scam News!