Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / The smell of 6010/6011...
1 2 Previous Next  
Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 06-30-2008 14:55
Okay but, it's NOT COLORADO!!! It's OKLAHOMA!!! or am I missing something here???
Btw, I've been through SE Colorado, and it's not as flat as the picture depicts... Maybe you've been in Texas too long???

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - - By jrw159 (*****) Date 06-30-2008 15:11
Easy, there Hank. No need to yell. LOL Lamar, Springfield, Las Animas, La Junta, are the epitomy of "flat lands" and yes it was stated that it is OK so you have missed nothing. I lived in Southeastern CO for many years and it just does not get much flatter than the Comanche National Grasslands. :-) Sorry if I riled you up, that was not my intention.

Very Respectfully,
John
Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 07-04-2008 12:22
Hi John West!!!

C'mon man!!! You need to do something more intense than that to get me to yell!!! ;) :) :)
I was just poking some fun back at ya!!! ;) ;) ;)

Been kind of busy as of late so, I didn't get a chance to respond earlier... Btw, have you ever been to Long Island or Delaware or some parts of Maryland???
If you're looking for some flat lands, those area's I mentioned are really flat!!! Happy Fourth of July!!! :) :) :)

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - By jrw159 (*****) Date 07-04-2008 13:15
Hank,
  I have not been to the areas you mentioned, but it sounds like KS. LOL :-) 

Happy Fourth of July back at ya! :-) :-)

INDEPENDANCE-FREEDOM-LIFE-LIBERTY-PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS!!!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

Best regards,
John
Parent - - By Sourdough (****) Date 06-30-2008 17:37
the kid's doin great! Getting articulate with his words - I gotta watch my words, if you know what I mean.......!
Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 07-04-2008 12:24
I hear ya Sully!!!

Those little ones pick up those "special" words up real quick!!! ;) :) :)
Have a wonderful Fourth of July!!!

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - By sbcmweb (****) Date 07-04-2008 12:41
Mine just saves the choice ones for the inlaws.....I'm sure they really appreciate it. :-) hehe S.W.

"Damn The Torpedoes!" (David Farragut)
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / The smell of 6010/6011...
1 2 Previous Next