Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Gotta burn some rods
- - By rick harnish (***) Date 06-30-2008 17:44
Hi ya'll!
I have been waiting on the Cactus job, and will continue through tonite. Pretty close to home and would love to work there. HOWEVER, it is growing close to time for a paycheck. Anyone know, nationwide, of a gas plant or compressor station in progress needing a rig? Of course I will make my call list priority tomorrow, so i aint begging or needing something handed to me, just thought someone may have a touch of information they wouldnt mind giving. I sure appreciate it!
Thanks,
Rick
Parent - - By kmp (**) Date 06-30-2008 21:44
try mid america pipeline in claremore ok
Parent - - By rick harnish (***) Date 06-30-2008 21:57
Thank you, KMP!
Parent - - By texwelder (***) Date 06-30-2008 23:09
Can you run downhill x-ray work? I'm around Bryan/College Station area, if your interested send me a private message
Parent - By rick harnish (***) Date 07-01-2008 00:37
message sent
Thank you!
Parent - - By pipelinetrash23 (**) Date 07-01-2008 03:59
try watkins construction out of corsicana not sure of the pay but they have a 16" line bout to kick off in arlington, they are testing welders today but let me know if your interested and i can get you in touch with the supervisor... oh mid america aint needing ppl right now i just got laid off a job two weeks ago and only worked 3 days...
Parent - By rick harnish (***) Date 07-01-2008 04:24
Thanks Pipeline! As said, just wanna insure Im spending time hitting up the right folk. Input is surely appreciated! Hope I can return such favors sometime. See ya out there!
Parent - By easymoney Date 07-01-2008 15:13
can you please give me the number of the supervisor on this job.  I am interested ... thanks
Parent - By phaux (***) Date 07-02-2008 14:13
Are they hiring helpers? I live in Arlington and have been looking for a helper job for awhile now.
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Gotta burn some rods