Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Thank you AWS
- - By KSellon (****) Date 07-12-2008 18:50
for providing us all with a place to help one another.. I also want to thank all that are so supportive. I have put our family business out in an open forum both good and bad come from that. I hope you all know that I come here out of the passion in my heart and the urge to want to help you all. For too long repair shops have been quiet keeping the "secrets" to themselves. I feel if you can fix it yourself go ahead, when its more than you can handle atleast be educated enough to go to a honest shop. Our family lives by the golden rule and truly believe in Karma, but______

I would also like to ask that if and when you need help email me or call after 2pm. I have fallen so far behind in my torch and regulator repair, paperwork,etc that on the phone repairs is cutting into the bottom dollar of our shop. If you need anything don't hesitate, I honestly want you to be educated in the operation and repair of your equipment.

Hugs and kisses to all-- K
Parent - By rockin d (**) Date 07-12-2008 21:52
THANK  YOU from way down south . I have some torches that need a little tlc i'll ship them ups next week.
Parent - - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 07-21-2008 08:08
The thanks is owed to you Kaye without you helping us when our machines go down out in the field and we just grab the phone and call you and tell you what it's doing and to be back up and running in usually 30 mins the thanks is owed to you. You are a walking lincoln library i personnaly have called you on many occasions to the point where i think i was driving you nuts and you always did your very best to help me and in a very professional manner we have become good friend over the last year so Lady Lincoln thank you very much for all your help and knowledge
Parent - - By KSellon (****) Date 07-21-2008 17:47
XOXOXOXOX
Parent - - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 07-21-2008 17:52
all them hugs n kisses and people are gonna think we are friends lol
Parent - By snuffman (***) Date 07-21-2008 18:03
Getta room!! :-)
Parent - - By jrw159 (*****) Date 07-21-2008 18:16
We are jealous. LOL

jrw159
Parent - - By raftergwelding (*****) Date 07-21-2008 18:21
lol no need to do that i doubt i'll ever get close enuff to okc to endanger any1 lol
Parent - By jrw159 (*****) Date 07-21-2008 19:26
LOL You guys are too funny. :-)

jrw159
Parent - By sbcmweb (****) Date 07-22-2008 01:19
Thank you for everything you do Kaye! S.W.
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Thank you AWS