Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / AWS Learning & Education / No Schools in Colorado?
- - By JDSipes Date 09-01-2001 19:31
I am looking for GOOD welding schools in Colorado, but I am having trouble finding any. I took a look at the SENSE page and Colorado is blank! So am I to take there are no decent schools? If anyone knows of one let me know!

- Thanks
JD
Parent - By - Date 09-07-2001 19:56
I'm sure you do have some. Go look at your Community College or University. They might have a welding program.
I went to my local Community College for 1 year. It was an accredited testing facility. I came out with certs from
AWS and ASME. The instructor knew his stuff. So, go check out your local schools and go talk to the instructor.
Just because they offer the course doesn't necessarily mean it is any good. That's why I did some checking first.

Slagman
Parent - By stanfield Date 09-24-2001 17:46
I know that Pueblo Comm. College and Larimier has welding programs, check the Comm. colleges on the web.
I agree go talk to the instructor before you sign up, if they are not teaching what you want to learn you are
wasting your time.

good luck,
mike stanfield
welding instructor
alb. nm
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / AWS Learning & Education / No Schools in Colorado?