Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / its 8:30 and ive declared the debate winner
- - By michael kniolek (***) Date 10-08-2008 00:45
Im going out on a limb and declaring the debate winner so CNN wont have to...........Obamma is the winner, or is that whinner...................
a vote for Obamma is a vote for terorrism, support your local homegrown terrorist!!!!!!!
"I'M BILL AYER AND I SUPPORT THIS MESSAGE"

lETS NOT BE WRECKLESS AND VOTE THIS UNKNOWN INTO OFFICE
MDK
Parent - - By SMTatham (**) Date 10-08-2008 01:12
Barry Omer can't even hold a microphone like a man...........God help us if this idiot gets elected.
Parent - By michael kniolek (***) Date 10-08-2008 01:52
He keeps spitting when he talks
Parent - - By NEQA (**) Date 10-08-2008 11:22
What a debate. Obama cleaned the old guy's clock. The old guy looks lost. The only worse looking person is his skinny, thin-lipped, pill-popping Cindy.
Parent - By BryonLewis (****) Date 10-08-2008 11:38
McCain is done.  He should retire to one of his 3.....no 4...... well I don't know how many houses and live his last year or 2 knitting or something. 
Parent - By jwright650 (*****) Date 10-08-2008 11:53 Edited 10-08-2008 11:56
Very first question of the night was given to BO...he sat there and wasted his whole alotted time bashing bush and the last 8 years...never got around to answering the question of what would he do to salvage the retiree's savings and Social Security...McCain hit the question head on and answered the question.....from there on the debate looked to be a bother for BO....he just didn't want to be there. McCain just doesn't have the mean streak that it takes to drive home Bo's mistakes and take them to the heart where he could have gained some momentum, he just flat let Bo off the hook for his lies and barely mentioned the "look at the record vs rhedoric" theme that he started....Bo's voting record doesn't back up what he talks, and McCain should have drove that point, McCain's record backs up his talk. Bo doesn't have any answers, he proved that beyond any shawdow of a doubt lastnight. He wants to telegraph his moves to the enemy in a situation where troops may be involved, and McCain didn't capitalize on those crazy schemes like he should have. McCain just isn't ruthless enough when he needs to be like Bo can, and it is gonna cost, has already cost him dearly in his run for the President. Nothing came out of that debate for me other than proof positive that Bo doesn't have a clue about how to run a country(thinking back to the very first question of the debate where he never answered), he doesn't have any answers for any questions that those people had for him lastnight...McCain at least looked as if it try, but I think he fell short as well. These guys are not ready to be the President of the USofA.....and Bo is the least prepared of all.
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / its 8:30 and ive declared the debate winner