Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / TO RAY OF TRUTH
- - By Mikeqc1 (****) Date 10-11-2008 14:14
I don't understand the people on the left, what do you all think the USA needs to do ....lie down and die? As messed up as the whole situation is, every politician was for the war on terrorism, it just so happens that people who are much more educated on the subject decided to bring the war right onto their front door step. The way these lefties talk one would think that if the USA was a weaponless, poor, oppressed people the rest of the world would be safe. that kind of attitude IMHO is very irresponsible to the world, id say if the usa was not determined as it is to fight this new threat they would be colonizing every western country even more so, and one cannot deny that they are colonizing the west they are beginning to dictate England's political policies, and even we are subject to some of this hidden under constitutional rights.
Something is very wrong with American citizens today; we don't even stand up for our right to prosper anymore.
I hear people say Sara palins in big trouble (troopergate) if a trooper is out of control and accused of tazering a child death threats drinking and god knows what else id fire his boss too if he didn't fix it, but barrack with everything going on in his past is not challenged.  No free thinking person can say that something is not wrong with this man. IMHO if this is what the dems want for our prez and think its a good direction that party needs to be eliminated from the gov.
Achorn the new nazi party
MDK
and keep this stuff in the right topic, your acting like a lefty who wont play by the rules.
Parent - By sbcmweb (****) Date 10-11-2008 16:44
It's nothing more than smear propaganda tactics meant to generate a reaction. Kinda like some of the big headed jerks you see from time to time that like to tell everyone how much they know & how little you do.

I think Ray's total purpose is nothing more than to agitate people & draw attention to his/her distorted views.

Nothing more than an indulgent declaration of someone's self-importance. :-)

Ignoring it is the best remedy. A reaction is all they are seeking.

I do not understand why this individual has not been removed from here, "right" of free speech or not.

S.W.
Parent - By jrw159 (*****) Date 10-11-2008 17:00
Well, I noticed they have deleted his/her thread along with the comments form us and the moderators. For a while I respected his/her right to be here, even though his/her opinion makes me want to puke on him/her. BUT comments were made by certain people that made it clear, to me at least, that this person is a "spammer" and that when we reply it sends an e-mail out to them and blah, blah, blah. Anyways, it also appears from that comment that this is a known fact, and if it is a known fact, there should be no more time wasted in banning him/her. IMHO

jrw159
Parent - By thewelder (***) Date 10-11-2008 22:32
BOOOOOOOOOOOO! BOOOOOOOOOOOO! Ray and his/her belives
Parent - - By jrw159 (*****) Date 10-13-2008 20:51
Ray of Truths real name; Stu Padaso :-)
Parent - - By ctacker (****) Date 10-14-2008 00:13
LOL I like that one!
Parent - - By jrw159 (*****) Date 10-14-2008 00:15
Glad you enjoyed it. I thought it was an appropriate good bye to him/her.
Parent - - By ctacker (****) Date 10-14-2008 00:21
good bye?
Parent - - By jrw159 (*****) Date 10-14-2008 00:28
I do beleive this person has been banned. Now that does not mean that they can not set up another account, but I think it will be dealt with accordingly. :-)
Parent - - By swsweld (****) Date 10-14-2008 02:15
SHHH! John, he may not know that :)
Stu isn't all that bright.
Parent - By jrw159 (*****) Date 10-14-2008 02:29
Sorry, I let the cat out of the bag. Getting it back in is gonna hurt. LOL :-)
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / TO RAY OF TRUTH