Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / Certifications / took test got 80%70%70% that gave me a cawi
- - By devin 5 Date 11-16-2008 17:51
what to do now next test 2/7/09 scores are in order a,b,c any help out there
Parent - - By Joseph P. Kane (****) Date 11-16-2008 20:09
Turn the CAWI back in, so youdo not violate the Code of Ethics.

The take the WIT and read the areas where you missed questions.  Find the areas where you are deficient, and brush up on them intil you understand them intimately.

For the Code Book section, re-read the code twenty pages every day, until you are ready to re-take the exam again.  Read the D1.1 Section of the Forum every day, if you took the D-1.1 exam.  Use the index everytime, either before or after you read something, and follow up reading the other references on that subject.

For the Practical Exam, study the artificial code book that came with the exam. Re-take the HOT training before you take the test again.
Parent - - By crazycajun (**) Date 11-16-2008 22:48
how would he be violating ethics if he got the cawi. and i guess he wants the cwi. whats wrong with retesting for a better score
if he was aiming for the cwi
Parent - - By Joseph P. Kane (****) Date 11-16-2008 23:33
By working alone without CWI Supervision.

If he wants the CAWI, so be it.

He asked for advice, That is what I advise.
Parent - By crazycajun (**) Date 11-17-2008 02:25
ok no problem. i thought you meant turn it in before he goes test to get CWI. didnt notice anywhere about working mentioned
Parent - By devin 5 Date 11-17-2008 04:09
i do work with a cwi just wanting to get it myself thank you for help
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / Certifications / took test got 80%70%70% that gave me a cawi