Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Sourdough
- - By Sourdough (****) Date 11-24-2008 18:50
The moment you have all been waiting for...............(drum roll), Sourdough is needing work! Me and a couple guys need work for the next couple months. All the experience and certs that a person wants to see on a job site.........give me a bone, and quality work will ensue.

p.s. Yeah, I know......
Parent - By Sharp Tungsten (**) Date 11-24-2008 21:18
Nice try Sourdough it isn't april first is it? Is Colorado work drying up at the moment? Try Cactus down in Brady or the job in PA that was listed a couple days ago. With all the money you got why don't you take a vacation this winter? Sorry for ribbing but I think you know it is deserved and long over due LOL.
Parent - - By robgreg1978 (**) Date 11-25-2008 01:46
whats up sourdough, this is one of the unqualified welders you were *****ing about a couple of months ago. I have more work going on down here in texas than you can shake a stick at. you ought to have no problem getting a gig down here as experienced as you are. there is alot of pipelining going on around ft. stockton,carthage, and mt. belvue
Parent - By rick harnish (***) Date 11-25-2008 04:00
Hey Sourdough, I would go ahead and look into the Cactus job. The deadline is coming. He could probably use some experienced hands. After the first, it seems the floodgates are gonna open. Work abundant. Happy hunting!
Parent - By Sourdough (****) Date 11-25-2008 19:07
robgreg, dont be hatin
Parent - - By johnnyh (***) Date 11-25-2008 20:03
Sourdough melts in the Texas heat.  :)
Parent - - By Sourdough (****) Date 11-26-2008 22:26
Not in the winter. Still tee shirt weather down there?
Parent - By Cole Welding (**) Date 11-26-2008 22:28
Catus just hired a few welder from where i live but he hasnt called me
Parent - By jrw159 (*****) Date 11-26-2008 22:50
For someone from the Western Slope, yes. It is a little chilly in the mornings but not bad. If you are moveing aroung it is nice, for me, just inspecting and being down here for almost a year now, a little chilly.
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Sourdough