Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Red Seal (interprovincial) test?
- - By Mat (***) Date 12-12-2008 05:16
So this question goes out to anyone that's taken their red seal test in British Columbia, Canada.

Being that I have a stack of textbooks more than a foot high from college, I'm wondering if anyone who's taken the test has any suggestions about the areas I should focus on.
Parent - By makeithot (***) Date 12-15-2008 03:03
Mat, It has been longer then I care to remember since I took the Inter-provincial test and I did it in Alberta But I belief the test is still the same and I wrote the provincial journeyman exam and the inter-provicial on the same day. The difference from one to the other was on the inter-provicial there was 175 questions instead of a 150 the passing grade 85% instaed of 75%. The questions where almost identical with the addition of more metallurgy. So if your all boned up on that material you should be OK . Hope that helps and good on ya for making the effort.
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Red Seal (interprovincial) test?